Satisfied with Liberty flights customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

leenix

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
Upstate NY USA
Hello.
I ordered a 510 riva lite kit from liberty flights. One of the atty's in the kit was DOA and the two liquids i ordered were tasteless to me. I emailed there customer service address and asked that the email be directed to Abe or Ty. I described the issues i had with the order in the email. Less than a day later i received a reply 'from Abe' instructing me how to go about receiving a replacement atty at no cost. the process was pretty painless. He politely but flippantly let me know that i was sol on the juice which i was pretty much expecting. The replacement atty was shipped out in about a day and i reachieved it in about three more days. So i am quite satisfied with the professionalism, speed and ease of resolving my issue with LF.
happy vapes.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Thanks, Leenix.

Hardware is easy to warranty. It works or it doesn't. juice is another story all together. If you truly believe it is a bad batch or something, you can always send it to me for verification. I always want my customers to be happy with their purchases. I would hate for someone to feel shorted/.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread