What's up with Liberty Flights and Abe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taelor

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2010
South
I ordered from them on the 2nd, and 13 days later nothing. I emailed Abe on the 9th and he said he was having computer issues and would get back with me the next day....:(.....4 emails and 4 days later and no response from Abe.

My order is there and paid for via Paypal, but not shipped. Yet reading a few other posts I see some members they are getting their orders.

Is there something going on?
Is Abe ok?
Is LF still taking orders?

Abe, buddy if your out there, please respond.

Taelor

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2010
South
I would call them. I ordered liquids on Monday the 8th (March) and it arrived on Wednesday. They were awesome. Super fast shipping. I can only guess that whatever computer issues they were having has messed up your order. I wouldn't trust email either, especially if they're having comp issues. You should call.

Oh, I know Abe is super with shipping orders and answering emails.....I just figure that there is a glitch somewhere. :D

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
To Who Ever from Liberty Flights who responded to my post. I left a message on your voice mail yesterday, Sunday March 14, concerning my sister's order. I left my phone number and voiced my concerns and asked for a call back. But I didn't receive a call back today and neither did my sister.
I would also like to say that I have an AdapteveR myself. I bought it in October of 2009. It was purchased directly from Thad at WhateveR and he was spot on with communication and delivery of everything I ordered. So please don't try to blame anything on him. She ordered it from YOU. YOU took her money. Give her the products she ordered or refund her money. Plain and Simple.
My sister contacted you last week (Saturday of last week). Someone named Danny said he would check into it and she still hasn't heard from anyone.
I don't like posting something like this on the forum, but you have given me no alternative. This was not a small order. An AdapteveR, 8 batteries, 2 Chargers, Atomizers, extra adapter, juice etc. Seriously, I need to hear from someone about this. Please feel free to PM me. My phone number is on your voice mail along with the order number if you would prefer to call. Thank you in advance for a prompt response. Tracey

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
To Who Ever from Liberty Flights who responded to my post. I left a message on your voice mail yesterday, Sunday March 14, concerning my sister's order. I left my phone number and voiced my concerns and asked for a call back. But I didn't receive a call back today and neither did my sister.
I would also like to say that I have an AdapteveR myself. I bought it in October of 2009. It was purchased directly from Thad at WhateveR and he was spot on with communication and delivery of everything I ordered. So please don't try to blame anything on him. She ordered it from YOU. YOU took her money. Give her the products she ordered or refund her money. Plain and Simple.
My sister contacted you last week (Saturday of last week). Someone named Danny said he would check into it and she still hasn't heard from anyone.
I don't like posting something like this on the forum, but you have given me no alternative. This was not a small order. An AdapteveR, 8 batteries, 2 Chargers, Atomizers, extra adapter, juice etc. Seriously, I need to hear from someone about this. Please feel free to PM me. My phone number is on your voice mail along with the order number if you would prefer to call. Thank you in advance for a prompt response. Tracey

Abe

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 1, 2009
UK / US
www.liberty-flights.co.uk
What makes you think I am blaming Thad? I'm not. I am just saying the mod orders are handled differently as we ship directly from Thad, we don't carry the stock. If we haven't told Thad about the order then he won't ship it, that is where the breakdown will be byt like I said above, I am looking in to it. There's no harm with you posting this on the forum, you don't have your goods and you don't have an answer.

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
Only a short time has passed but I'm surprised again that you have not called or at least PM'd me about this situation. It must be apparent that one of your customers is obviously upset and concerned. And I think that the situation deserves more than just a reply to my post here. Please PM me with what action is or will be taken to rectify this. My sister is not well and I would like to be able to give her some good news. She's very disappointed. I've heard a lot about Abe at Liberty Flights. All has been good. Maybe you could have him call me. Thanks again, Tracey

Taelor

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2010
South
I'm still waiting on my order or a reply on status as well.

I supplied you guys with the Paypal payment info........I paid for the order and supplies are not here and furthermore your web sight does not denote shipping. I guess the plus side is that I used Paypal.

If I do not get a response by tomorrow, I will ask Paypal to reverse the charges.
Damn, just damn, I absolutely hate to do that. If you guys are out of supplies, just say so.

Abe

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 1, 2009
UK / US
The problem is nothing to do with supplies, it's simply because Thad hasn't received our notification. He will be shipping these today. I do not need any further information from you as we have the order details, I intend to simply send a tracking id and a note via email once they are on the USPS system later today. I thought you all might still be in bed too :)

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
Hi Abe, I am here on behalf of my sister Kimberly. I just checked her email and we have a tracking number! Repeat: We Have a Tracking Number! Kim is at the hospital right now but will be letting her know ASAP. Thank you for your help. This news will certainly ease her anxiety. Please let me know if the order is complete. Chargers, batteries etc. At this point, the only thing worse than not getting the AdapteveR is getting it and not having any charged batteries to put in it. LOL Would you please just check to see that they are included in the shipment. Thanks for your help. I'll let her know it's on the way!

Sincerely,
Tracey

Abe

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 1, 2009
UK / US
Hi Tracey,
I didn't pick it up on your first post that your sister was ill, I wish her a speedy recovery. To answer your question, the batteries will come from Amazon of all places so Thad will be giving me another tracking id tomorrow and I will pass this on. Again, sorry for not been on this but I didn't know there was a problem with these orders and I have tried to fix this as soon as I could.

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
Hi Abe, Just wanted to let you know that I got your PMs and appreciate all your efforts in getting this taken care of. As I said in my last PM to you, I will make sure she has a charged battery at the ready for when her AdapteveR comes in. She will finally be able to chuck the very much used hand-me-down 801's and get a good vape. Thank you so much for all your help.
Sincerely,
Tracey

WhateveR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
USA
www.AdapteveR.com
Hi Abe, Just wanted to let you know that I got your PMs and appreciate all your efforts in getting this taken care of. As I said in my last PM to you, I will make sure she has a charged battery at the ready for when her AdapteveR comes in. She will finally be able to chuck the very much used hand-me-down 801's and get a good vape. Thank you so much for all your help.
Sincerely,
Tracey

Hi Tracey,

Please do wish your sister the best! Her order is boxed up and waiting for the post man. Both chargers and all but 4 of the LiFePO4 batteries are in the package. The other 4 LiFePO4 batteries will come from Amazon.com.. Sorry, but that was the last of them that I had in stock.. Also after reading this post, I re-opened the package and put in a few 801 atty's so she has some to start with. So sorry to hear of all the trouble! Anything I can do to help just let me know! :)

Best Regards,

Thad

Last edited:

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
You already have! Thank you so much for everything. She'll be all set in just a few short days. :) I will pass along your good news and well wishes. Thanks so much for getting the batteries and chargers in with the order and for thinking of the atomizers. That is the icing on the cake because I think she ordered some 4075's or something that I didn't think was compatible but I wasn't sure. Thanks for posting. It really means a lot.

Sincerely,

Tracey
#1 AdapteveR Fan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread