Evolv-ing Thread

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
I wouldnt care about music and books, that can be done in an isolated closed shop.

But email means communication with the outside world, potentially participating in criminal activity. I am sure they will have some sort of filter, but hardly a human scanning every email. I know I certainly can figure out ways around most any "filter", and I am sure there are crooks smarter than me.

Last edited:

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
What about the button layout? Screen size/ position?
If we are only talking about 2mm extra with? The Silo 75c should be pretty easily modified?
I,m aware it would probably only fit a 3S 950mAH :(
Your irons in the fire sound way better :) Especially the 3d printed 21700 :)
Button, screen, placement is the same (vertically) as the 75C.

Last edited:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
tumblr_owhk3s6bJB1um0b74o1_1280.jpg

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
You've got me, Iceman. I only use Winderz machines, 7 and 10, both Pro. Pics show up fine on both. I have seen problems reported with the latest version of Chrome when viewing video (h264) and, maybe, it could be related

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
I have lost all access to posted pictures to this thread both on my iPad and galaxy phone. What gives?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Strange, you are the 2nd person to mention this behavior.
I think both are through Tapatalk.

I have no clue, I see all the coffee, at least on my pc......

Wait, I tried it on my phone and I am having trouble on Tapatalk too.

Maybe its too many graphics on the page for TT to display them all. When I go to a thread with fewer graphics, they show.

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
What about the button layout? Screen size/ position?
If we are only talking about 2mm extra with? The Silo 75c should be pretty easily modified?
I,m aware it would probably only fit a 3S 950mAH :(
Your irons in the fire sound way better :) Especially the 3d printed 21700 :)
The board measures 20mm x 70mm

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
The board measures 20mm x 70mm
A 75c is 18 by 66mm, making the new C 2mm wider & 4mm longer. So to make it fit in a silo75c wouldn't be all that easy. I was going to order a few of the MC 75c enclosures, cause of the sale, but will hold off now. I'm hoping we will see a nice enclosure specifically made for the " new" C chip soon.
Thanks Mike :)

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Just an FYI, The 75 chip I had burn up was in an SVA clone by SJMY (China mod)
Apon stripping it down, I found the + battery wire in a passage (under the Squonk Bottle) from the board to the battery + contact, positioned on the bottom of the enclosure. Being a "BF'ER" this wire was in a bad spot for getting juice spillage in/on. The wire several copper strands, had little to no insulation cover on it.

All thou I cant say for sure, I would wager that this poorly positioned & insulated wire got some juice on it, causing the short that burned up the board.

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
This was one of my Employees, he didnt show up for work on Jan 2nd, and nobody has seen or heard from him since.

RECOVERED VEHICLE OF MISSING HENRY COUNTY MAN FOUND ON LOVERS LEAP.

The vehicle registered to a missing Henry County man has been recovered in Patrick County, according to Patrick County Sheriff Dan Smith. Phillip Daniel Lilly, 62, of Ridgeway, was reported missing to the Henry County Sheriff’s Office on December 29th, 2017. On Monday, Smith stated that VDOT employees discovered a 2001 Toyota sedan that had gone over the cliff at Lover’s Leap. VDOT notified the Sheriff’s Office 911 Communications Center and the Virginia State Police responded to the scene to investigate a perceived motor vehicle crash. Once on scene, it was determined that the vehicle was unoccupied and that a motor vehicle crash had not occurred. Smith stated that his office took over the criminal investigation at that point, and oversaw the vehicle recovery effort. The sheriff stated that the vehicle was originally discovered by VDOT approximately 200 feet off the side of the mountain. When tow/recovery operators hooked to and attempted to hoist the vehicle up the side of the mountain on Monday evening, the frame of the vehicle separated and the vehicle came loose from the tow cables, causing it to plummet another 300 feet down the side of the mountain. Smith stated that Major Garry Brown made the decision to cease the recovery process a short time later for safety concerns due to the onset of nightfall. Sheriff’s deputies, tow/recovery operators and Patrick County Emergency Management Coordinator Steve Allen worked throughout the morning on Wednesday to recover the vehicle and related evidence. Sheriff Smith stated that Major Garry Brown, Captain Rob Coleman and numerous tow/recovery workers descended approximately 500 feet off of the mountain side and eventually were able to hook to and recover the vehicle. Smith stated “We do not believe that anyone was in this vehicle when it went off the side of the mountain, and we believe that the vehicle has been there for quite some time.” No human remains have been found , and Lilly is still considered missing. Sheriff Smith said that his office is working closely with the Henry County Sheriff’s Office on the investigation. Anyone with information on Lilly is asked to contact Patrick County Investigator Brian Hubbard at 276 692 6512 or Henry County Investigator David Ayers at 276 638 8751.

His body was found last night about 400 ft further down the cliff. It has been ruled by the authorities as a suicide.

Users who are viewing this thread