Status
Not open for further replies.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
hmmm...will have to check this book out...

There are a large number of us here from Illinois....just noticed your location!

Yep I'm smack dab in the middle of Illinois. Corn fed born n bred. My lord what's the deal with this thread, like two hours and there's about 6 pages added. Lol.

Sent from Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk 2.

Vander615

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Red Boiling Springs,TN
kent wasn't lying when i chatted with him a few days ago about this thread being nsfw! First page, boobs! Lol. Anyways, thought i'd introduce myself first. The names kevin. I've heard a lot about the delicious ejuice this man makes and am looking forward to be able to try it very very soon. I got a lot of catching up to do but first order will definitely be cla and cb. Any folks wanna recommend me their favorites?

Thanks guys!
welcome to the crack house!!!!!:d

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
I actually like the T2's old kind....... metal tip. I am soooo particular. the evods burn a little hot for my taste. I have had so much good luck with the T2's they call them t8's now, I think and I always get mine from one vendor because he still has the ones I like, and I am not sure it is ok so say who.... so, I won't. LOL

Morri,
First I just wanted to let you know that your posts are very enjoyable and thoughtful. Second I will take no personal blame, when you are corrupted from this group :blush: :p

And third, down here in the depths of the forum we call ECF, I believe this is not moderated by any of the jack bo.....errr I mean mods :closedeyes: Clark is the one that has the control (or lack there of) in this group. So yes you can post a link of somewhere else, since it is helping another former smoker to stay off the cancer sticks :)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Morri,
First I just wanted to let you know that your posts are very enjoyable and thoughtful. Second I will take no personal blame, when you are corrupted from this group :blush: :p

And third, down here in the depths of the forum we call ECF, I believe this is not moderated by any of the jack bo.....errr I mean mods :closedeyes: Clark is the one that has the control (or lack there of) in this group. So yes you can post a link of somewhere else, since it is helping another former smoker to stay off the cancer sticks :)

I second all of this and want to see the link. :D

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
Kent
here is a new aerobic exercise for you to try out.
Once you master it, you can teach us all how it is done!
This+isn+t+even+my+final+form_378562_4748633.gif

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
When growth exceeds my ability to deliver on the promise of a premium quality eliquid backed by world class customer service you can trust - time to rein it in, wait until the FDA comes down with a verdict in October, and make a determination what direction to go from there.

Slow and steady wins this race.

Well said. And appreciated. I honor great service over everything else so I'm in the right place. I even pay quite a bit more for some supplies I get just because I appreciate the stores service and honesty. What's your take on the FDA? Of course no one really knows. I just don't see any way they're not going to get their hands in it somehow. There's too much money to be had. I can only imagine the millions of dollars lost from tobacco taxes from people who have been forced to quit smoking and now have picked up vaping. I find it hard to believe they could have a blanket tobacco tax to slap on e juice as many are lab created and have no tobacco components. Unless they introduce a nicotine tax. If they begin regulating what can and can't be used in a juice that's just going to be a nightmare for you mixers. I'm certain the common concensus is our wish to not have government involved but the sad reality is its likely coming in one way or another.

Sent from Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk 2.

Vander615

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Red Boiling Springs,TN
So,today I got VAPEMAIL!!!Got a new flavor to try....THE VIRUS!!OMFG!!!!!!!!!I have it in the PT2 at 11watts and it is just plain AWESOME!!Hard to describe what I am tasting...definately getting a MILD cinnamon taste(I believe Clark said this was the NET component)...kinda getting a little chocolatey taste in their as well....I actually had reservations ordering it because I have tried several tobacco type juice from other vendors and none of them were any good to me.I'm excited to see the changes this goes through,but this stage right here...ORGASMIC!
I see H1N1 as being very very close to my #1 flavor,Custards Last Stand,as being my favorite from Nicoticket.Cant wait to see how it tastes dripped,the Protank2 tends to mute the flavors a bit for me.

Last edited:

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
Vaping my Bombshell Bubblegum today - I got a 50ml bottle unfrosted this time and I am loving the flavor - didn't add any shots and got the 65/35 mix - perfect vape - I get my bubblegum fix now that I can't chew it because of the dental work :D

wbbrn,

Thank you so very much for the feedback here and yesterday.
I have wanted to try a gum flavor since I started (get a break from sweets and fruits) but I kept hearing bad things from other sites. So I never tried any.

I'm finding myself in a quandary here at Nicoticket more and more. Clark may not have a ton of flavor options, but what he does have, have all had excellent feedback. I want to try them all....NAO! So I may just need to break down and order small bottles just so I can get more flavors at once. But then I won't be able to get my full CLS, BugJ, Ap3, OMT, H1N1 fix. And with GCD coming I have a feeling this list will grow longer.
I'm telling you it's a vicious cycle

So if there is anyone in here who doen't know what flavor/s to try. I just say...pick one, or two , or three, etc. You can't really go wrong unles you don't like to consume a particular flavor.

wbbrn1952

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Pensacola, FL, USA
wbbrn,

I have wanted to try a gum flavor since I started (get a break from sweets and fruits) but I kept hearing bad things from other sites. So I never tried any.

I'm finding myself in a quandary here at Nicoticket more and more. Clark may not have a ton of flavor options, but what he does have, have all had excellent feedback. I want to try them all....NAO! So I may just need to break down and order small bottles just so I can get more flavors at once. But then I won't be able to get my full CLS, BugJ, Ap3, OMT, H1N1 fix. And with GCD coming I have a feeling this list will grow longer.

So if there is anyone in here who doen't know what flavor/s to try. I just say...pick one, or two , or three, etc. You can't really go wrong unles you don't like to consume a particular flavor.

So true Clark and staff put out a premium product at a great price - I would not be aafraid to give any of his flavors a try. Problem is after I try them I like them so much I have trouble deciding what to vape.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
wbbrn,

This is exactly the problem I'm looking at. No need to ask you all what's good it seems nearly everything gets favorable feedback. So I'll have to make a list and instead of trying 1 or 2 it'll be more like 5 or 6 + at a time.

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
I am getting my list ready for when the store opens for past customers.

I just couldn't wait any longer so I dripped some H1N1. OMG another winner. Must have large bottle.

Gravity isn't for me.............I am odd that way.............(I have no desire to keep my feet on the ground, I guess. LOL)

LOVE LOVE VCC w/ raspberry fusion............I want to taste it w/ no fusion , tho, because Clark's vanilla is what takes me to heaven. So will order a plain VCC with guidance from Clark on shots and pg/vg ratios

GCD is delicious...........made me hungry. LOL

Finally put my CB down long enough to eat ~ I mean vape ~ CLS. another must have for me. It is perfect as is CB exactly as it is presented.

Frenilla is to die for. It also resurrected a so so RY4 I had from a lessor vendor. another must have.

I am down to 3 vendors and no longer sampling or looking.
in order of preference:
1) Nicoticket
2) Vermillion River (KY Premium Blend)
3) v2 for my beloved Sahara. I love this juice as it is what I used to quit smoking. It reminds me of my success and I will never be without it.

I feel a little bitterness toward the dozens of bottles of juice in my vape cupboard that just are NOT up to par after tasting Nicoticket's juices. But then I realize if I wasn't searching around for a great juice I would never have found you guys.

Clark, I am so very grateful I found you and that you accepted me into the fold.

As soon as I can get on to the website I will be filling my cart. (We can't get to the e-juices on the web right now, am I correct?)

So, I am off to read some more and enjoy my delicious vapes from NT!!

Hugs all around,
Pat

Last edited:

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
thank you! Just now saw this -three days later. I'm reading as fast as I can trying to catch up. I'm only 50 pages behind! LOL

Oh wow, I forgot all about that. I had seen your name listed as people in the thread and you hadn't posted anything for the day yet. So I thought I would just encourage you to jump right in.

Well it worked, just three days later...lol

Okay...so now welcome back again :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread