All Bully/scuba/gen Style v1,v2,v3,v3.5,v4 Rebuildables in this thread- Pictures Inside...Arriving next week Updated 9/8/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

antfuzz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Delaware
OMG momma you are awesome..

Thank you for the info you lucky glucken :wub: So want a top screw bully type long wick and well type.

Abe is Mudokon

This is a Glukkon :D

scroll_prod01.jpg

antfuzz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Delaware
I stand corrected, having 2 boys I still hear the game often.....:facepalm:

:) I loved all Oddworld games especially Abe's Exodus. A few months ago I managed to find a copy I was able to play on my Mac. There's something about those games that just make me laugh. BTW, I will be 62 in January and I love video games. :D

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
:) I loved all Oddworld games especially Abe's Exodus. A few months ago I managed to find a copy I was able to play on my Mac. There's something about those games that just make me laugh. BTW, I will be 62 in January and I love video games. :D
I hear ya there, there's something about some older games that no matter how old they get and how much new technology comes out , they are still great and fun to play....sometimes I play an emulated version of classic everquest from 1999 ..even though there are far nicer looking and more populated online games, none seem to capture that same feeling...thats awesome your 62 and play video games, my mother still has nintendo and snes from when we were kids with a massive collection of games, last time I went to visit she had it hooked up in her room playing ghosts and goblins and mario bros. So we sat down and had a little gaming party :party:

antfuzz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Delaware
The video below demonstrates how to do a juice catching build. It's being done on an atomizer called the ERA from the folks down in the Philippines. I was originally thinking about getting this atomizer because I like the fact that the body was held on with O-rings instead of it being screwed on. With the O-rings you're able to adjust where the air hole is in relation to the coil. But the cost of that atomizer is 3 times more than the Rainbow.

I wanted this kind of dripping atomizer in order to test juices out and also there are a few juices I have that taste much better on an atomizer than in a clearomizer. It's easy to switch flavors, I blot the wicks dry with a paper towel and do a quick dry burn and I'm ready for the next flavor.

antfuzz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Delaware
I hear ya there, there's something about some older games that no matter how old they get and how much new technology comes out , they are still great and fun to play....sometimes I play an emulated version of classic everquest from 1999 ..even though there are far nicer looking and more populated online games, none seem to capture that same feeling...thats awesome your 62 and play video games, my mother still has nintendo and snes from when we were kids with a massive collection of games, last time I went to visit she had it hooked up in her room playing ghosts and goblins and mario bros. So we sat down and had a little gaming party :party:

I use to play call of duty online and I would tell the kiddies there they had to be nice to me because I was old enough to be their grandmother. Of course, most of them didn't believe me.

I quit smoking playing video games and started using an E cigarette. I was playing dead space 2 and didn't want to get all bundled up and go out since it was 20° and have a cigarette. I had just gotten 2 new ego batteries and I didn't realize I needed to blow out the primer so I didn't like them very much when I first tried them. I was sitting there playing the game and started using the ego and it was tasting pretty good and realized 3 hours later I didn't want to go out for a cigarette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread