All Bully/scuba/gen Style v1,v2,v3,v3.5,v4 Rebuildables in this thread- Pictures Inside...Arriving next week Updated 9/8/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
here is 2 of the new ones, ill drop the other ones shortly

v3.JPG

v3.5.JPG

antfuzz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Delaware
love the wire on top screws on side. not the same unit right?
like the look of the lower one is the lock down the same? How many "drips"?

I've had the Rainbow atomizer V3 for a month or so and it works quite nicely. I don't know what that fourth item is in the photos, the sleeve, I didn't receive that part. The one thing to know is this is a dripping atomizer, unlike the Phoenix bully that has a well at the bottom so you can have long wicks.

The Rainbow takes about 4 or 5 drops, of course that may depend on how you wick and coil. The only complaint I have is the air hole is not directly in front of the coil. Instead it's in front of one of the posts where the wick is located. The vape is very harsh, and it also may block the air hole. So I unscrew a quarter turn so it's directly in front of the coil.

There is also a very very tiny hole in one of the ribs that if you drip too much liquid and it settles at the bottom it will leak out. It can be plugged, I used the tiny piece of Teflon tape anda needle to push it in. It didn't seem to make a difference in the airflow when it was plugged. But your mileage may vary.

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington

OMG momma you are awesome..
I've had the Rainbow atomizer V3 for a month or so and it works quite nicely. I don't know what that fourth item is in the photos, the sleeve, I didn't receive that part. The one thing to know is this is a dripping atomizer, unlike the Phoenix bully that has a well at the bottom so you can have long wicks.

The Rainbow takes about 4 or 5 drops, of course that may depend on how you wick and coil. The only complaint I have is the air hole is not directly in front of the coil. Instead it's in front of one of the posts where the wick is located. The vape is very harsh, and it also may block the air hole. So I unscrew a quarter turn so it's directly in front of the coil.

There is also a very very tiny hole in one of the ribs that if you drip too much liquid and it settles at the bottom it will leak out. It can be plugged, I used the tiny piece of Teflon tape anda needle to push it in. It didn't seem to make a difference in the airflow when it was plugged. But your mileage may vary.
Thank you for the info you lucky glucken :wub: So want a top screw bully type long wick and well type.

Last edited:

Errol

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Salt lake City, Ut

The sleeve fits over the threaded end to make a clean transition on an eGo battery.

Errol

Errol

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Salt lake City, Ut
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread