Status
Not open for further replies.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
tlmoody27 said:
I can't even hump off a car. Changing a tire, if I had to, but I would probably blow up the car if I had to jump it off.
BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

holy hell make it stop make it stop....

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

*breathe*......*breathe*.....

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

tlmoody27 said:
OMG, OMG, OMG. JUMP, JUMP off a car. I fixed it.:facepalm:

Last edited:

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
I cant stop bouncing back and forth between Cake, House, and Cherry during the day. I vape Mint on the way to work instead of bring my teeth.

(I ALMOST got away with no one noticing this one... but SummerDawn saw it in the less than 30 seconds it was written like this...:facepalm:

What you see above is the original post. It was supposed to say "BRUSHING"... but I forgot a couple of letters.)

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Hahaha I must have missed this the first time around...Hahahaha
I cant stop bouncing back and forth between Cake, House, and Cherry during the day. I vape Mint on the way to work instead of bring my teeth.

(I ALMOST got away with no one noticing this one... but SummerDawn saw it in the less than 30 seconds it was written like this...:facepalm:

What you see above is the original post. It was supposed to say "BRUSHING"... but I forgot a couple of letters.)

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
I have tears..Hahahaha
So did I!!!! I still chuckled again when I found the post!

Hahaha I must have missed this the first time around...Hahahaha
MOST everyone missed it. Only SummerDawn saw it. Unfortunately for me, she also quoted it quickly enough to prove that I had said it. :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread