Your favorite type of atomizers?

Some of us got a little carried away with the "Stockpile" concept, back in 2016 & 2019. Let's just say that I'm "Kinda okay" on coils*. :facepalm::blush:

Thankfully, three of my kids vape too. At least the stuff won't go to waste when I leave the planet! Although, I'd pay to see them fighting over who gets what... :lol:

* and mods, and nic, and tips, and cotton, and wire, and-and-and...

I have quite a few GeekVape coils and I'm a sucker to buy even more in hope that it extends my lifespan! :banana:

• Winner
Reactions: DPLongo22

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Think I have about 20 A7 RDA's, (or thereabouts). Some are still in their wrappers.
    I went hog willed while they were still available.

And then the Caravela's.
    I found brass HCigar Caravela's on closeout for 7.49, so I bought 4 of them
    Then I found SS HCigar Caravela's on closeout for 4.99, so I bought 6 of them. Their still in their wrappers.
    The one in the pic is 12 years old, and still works like new.

I'll turn 83 this Summer. Ya think I might have enough??

Caravela.jpg

Last edited:

Apocryhal_Zoomer

Apr 29, 2024
    Today at home I've an asgard mini atop a pulse v2, a mission xv krma atop an empire, and the zenith minimal atop the warhammer.
    Juices are, in order, Cuttwood Tobacco Trail, Twelve Monkeys Matata, and Just Juice Lulo & Citrus nic salt.

The mission xv krma is exceptionally good single coil, easy to build on and a very smooth pull. It's not advertised often enough.

Reactions: DavidOck

Users who are viewing this thread