Wow! Glv2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneWolf

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2009
Well, I have been an Altsmoke guy for over 2 years, I own 2 Silver bullets, 2 Omegas, and an Alpha.. I ordered a GLV2 6V for my girlfriend on advice from my primary vendor, and holy sheep....! This thing is a true work of art.. As far as size and wieght.. this thing is just a tad taller than my Alpha, same diameter! But it holds the rcr123a's (Alpha's you have to buy special batteries to get 6v which sucks) Weights next to nothing.. the button is of the highest quality I have ever seen. The powder coating is perfect. Now for some reason this thing hits twice as hard as anything I have ever bought elsewhere.. I have one ordered for me. You just cant find a better mod out there.. goodbye heavy and plunger type mods! Hello GLV! Jay, dont change a thing buddie, and Sara, you have been a sweetheart throughout the whole process! Thank you very much!

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
I like how you can customize it to your personality.I had my 5v repainted when the new colors came out.It was starlight blue with KEYZY on it now its that pretty green apple sparkle.I also have a pink one,its my favorite.They just work so well and hold up like a tank.Im pretty rough on them and its not a problem at all,lol.

McDude

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2010
Oregon
I entirely agree with all the comments. I'm very satisfied with my GLV2 5v. However, really, the proof is in the durability and longevity of the device. So far it seems rock solid - however, the fact it won't stand upright "well" may mean that after a few months the clear coat wears off from banging on tabletops or the alum threads start to have problems. It's an awesome device, just wished it stood upright for no other reason that to protect it. The button seems very solid, etc... I'm hoping it's a PV that will continue to be just as good as it is today a year from now. I believe it will be.

Anyone with a GLV out there that can say anything about longevity/durability over time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread