Who would do that? Warning labels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglips

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2012
Cocoa Fl
What I find funny is that almost every simple product has a ton of warning labels. But got to home depot or Lowes and pick up a Circuit breaker, light switch or a 100ft of high voltage wire and not a single warning label. Just seems like they would be required to at least ask me, sir before we sell this stuff to you, are you stupid or do you know what your doing? :)

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
I'm still waiting for IceyHot to have a warning label that says "Don't use on balls" because that was a bad experience, lemme tell ya.

You're not alone.
sad-i-know-that-feel-bro-l.png

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
What I find funny is that almost every simple product has a ton of warning labels. But got to home depot or Lowes and pick up a Circuit breaker, light switch or a 100ft of high voltage wire and not a single warning label. Just seems like they would be required to at least ask me, sir before we sell this stuff to you, are you stupid or do you know what your doing? :)

Population control

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
"Warning: May contain small parts." -- On a frisbee.

"Do not use orally." -- On a toilet bowl cleaning brush.

"Do not look into laser with remaining eye." -- On a laser pointer.

"For indoor or outdoor use only." -- On a string of Christmas lights... (Im sorry... Is there another option Im not aware of)

"Warning: do not use if you have prostate problems." -- On a box of Midol PMS relief tablets.

"May be harmful if swallowed." -- On a shipment of hammers.

"Do not eat if seal is missing." -- On said seal.

"These rows reserved for parents with children." -- A sign in a church. (not for parents without children)

"You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside." -- On a bag of Fritos.

Or "do not use as toothpaste" My son was over for the weekend, grabbed IcyHot out of the medicine cabinet instead of toothpaste. Hysterical for the entire family, well, except him.....
My dad has told me a story many times of when his dad went to go brush his teeth. And grabbed the tube of Preperation H.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread