Back to analogs. need help finding cruilty-free vegan DIY supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA
At this point I'm almost sure we're being trolled. Because a sensible person couldn't seriously say "look i want you to do hours worth of homework for me but I don't want to pay you $0.33 per mil for your trouble."

ETA Furthermore, how can you seriously scoff at that price when you pay THAT much for cigarettes which may or may not be additive free, but the jury is still on on if they're "cruily" free? They're $6 in North Carolina (where tobacco products are RELATIVELY cheap) and probably more like $15 when you get up into New York?

Are you serious.

I believe the OP was saying that $10 for 30mL was the most they were willing to pay; not that $10 for 30mL is too much to pay. Velvet Cloud Vapors is $16 for 30mL.

jus' sayin' :D

Dj tank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Ann Arbor michigan
No offense intended because I read your post and I sympathize with the difficulty of finding even food that meets certain criteria even if it's not strict vegan as you've chosen to define it, but still if your main point of veganism is to prevent cruelty to animals, which I assume it is, then for you to pump your own lungs full of burnt vegetable matter instead of vaping seems to me to be counter to that ideal considering you're an animal and you wouldn't want to be a lab rat for Phillip Morris living in a cage being made to inhale smoke and embers to get your company-created fix, would you?

Plus studies have been conducted that indicate the possibility of plants feeling pain. I'm super upset that vegans unnecessarily slaughter billions of plants and vegetable matter each year. How has asparagus attacked your family for you to just come along, slit its leg off, slather it in olive oil (I shudder at the thought of all those olives being crushed by a huge press...the agony they must feel), and finally burn it to death on a hot grill.

I am appalled and plan to fight for our vegetable and plant friends. They can't speak for themselves...but I certainly can. The only answer I can see is for scientists to develop ways (and not torturing animals or plants of course) for us to photosynthesis our bodies energy by sunlight...though even then, its cruel to me that we'd be sucking up and using electrons. What did electrons ever do to us.

Its maddening...maddening I tell you.

veganvap

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
usa
^ my theory agrees that plants feel 'pain' in the sense that the earth is alive and iplants are a part of it. If we burn a hole in the o-zone, it hurts the earth. It's a warning sign, it's a good thing, it says use me but don't abuse me. We can cut down plants for food. Even if it weren't the earth/universe feeling the pain in an okay way, you'd have to feed livestock plants, so cutting down plants is unavoidable in any case and veganism omits slaughter and exploitation of animals.

I said we can debate all you want in the off topic forum and to show some consideration for me trying to find tcertain juice or DIY supplies.

Euphonious Nonsense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2013
Anaheim, CA
too expensive, thanks anyway.
$10 for 30ml or DIY is budget.
Forgot to mention, hope it's all USA-sourced.

Wow... Too expensive? My g/f was vegan for like 4 years and isn't EVERYTHING too expensive when youre vegan? Seriously though with your parameters youre gonna have to open your wallet a bit wider than most of us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread