• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Who is considered best UK juice supplier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwanVesta

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
Manchester, UK
Is there a say top 3 UK juice suppliers who are considered the market leaders in the UK for the best tasting juice?

I like to order from UK and I like ready made juice.

I am not necessarily looking for the cheapest but the nicest tasting!

I use menthol currently and Im looking to try a small bottle of cherry to mix with the menthol. I also wanted to try chocolate in an attempt to vape it rather than eat it!!

Thanks for your feedback

SV

JrdUK

Moved On
Jun 6, 2009
UK
smoking20.info
TW imho is the best juice in the UK, but deffinatly not the cheapest.

They have just brought out two new ranges, its made in the UK and they are sourcing their nicotine from the same place that Nicorette gets it from. Don't take my word for this check on the site yet, but this is how I remember it.

I buy my own liquid from china but the GF only likes their menthol, I have tried alot of theirs and the flavor is superior to most but I like cheap and cheerful ;)

Check out Electronic Cigarette e-liquid / Totally Wicked e-Liquids / Electronic Cigarette e-liquid shop
or they sell some of TW liquid on their sister site The Electronic Cigarette Company (UK) Ltd. - SHOP - TW.ELIQUID
There is more range on the TW site, but its 20% off atm on TECC so decide fast for 20% off ;)

GL mate

If your curious I get my juice from Wholesale & Retail Best E-smoking Supplier

SwanVesta

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
Manchester, UK
I've been using ecigsoutlet.co.uk for mine, they have a massive range of flavours. about 8 quid per 20ml bottle and have free uk delivery.
The bottles aren't child proof though (luckily I am so it doesn't matter for me) :0)

Hi:)

I think they are selling Eastmall liquids (China) as a flavour of theirs I am trying to track down is only available from there in the UK. See below thread for info

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-reviews/36881-double-mint-minty-goooooodness-p.html

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
I believe 90% is made by Icis supply LF ect

Think Intellicig make their own Ecopure is vg

can recommend both,Icisdirect .com is very good and cheap at £8 for 20ml post free

Where exactly is this manufacturer ? www.icisdirect.com is Integrated Client Internet Services. and Googling Icis supplier LF gets nothing about E-Liquid.

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
Where exactly is this manufacturer ? www.icisdirect.com is Integrated Client Internet Services. and Googling Icis supplier LF gets nothing about E-Liquid.

ECIS Electronic Cigarette liked the watermelon but even 8mg is too strong for me now.

My recommendations include E-Cigs.co.uk, Online Store

and
Electronic Cigarette e-liquid / Totally Wicked e-Liquids / Electronic Cigarette e-liquid shop

and

http://www.intellicig.co.uk/

and almost anywhere with a bargain!

mistEliquid - the finest vape for the finest price

and so on....

basically an E-Liquoholic...

On zero nic the urge for variety seems to increase.

C.

Tim Robbins

Jun 1, 2009
UK
ECIS Direct
ecis Electronic Cigarettes

Liberty Flights
E-Liquid & Electronic Cigarette Sales

Both of these are supplied by Dekang and both of them don't cost much to buy from. I've bought and still buy a lot of liquid from LF, have bought from TW and a few others. TW are expensive despite what people are saying, I'm pretty sure there's only one or two manufacturer of e lqiuid in china anyway (but plent of companies selling it on etc) so youre best buying from a company who deals direct with the manufacturers. TW do have some crazy UK juice coming out, looks really strong but I am sure it will be good (crazy price too:p).

Wow, feels like I haven't posted here for a while.

sadtranz

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Ashford Kent
Bit of info on Icis juice by Dekang

Presently, Dekang can meet over 90% of world demands for electronic cigarette liquid (e-liquid). The success of Dekang leads to formation of Boge Technology Co. Ltd., an electronic cigarette manufacturing company and Y&C Tech Ltd. UK for the distribution of ECIS - our premium brand of electronic cigarettes.

bigringo

Jul 4, 2009
Scotland
I can recommend Liberty Flights too, nice liquid at a good price and great customer service.

And when you're in the mood for something different, take a look at
Decadent Vapours
Decadent Vapours for Discerning Vapers

Though they are temporarily shut I think while they roll out stock for the new TW DV line.

I go along with that Jackie P, liberty flights have been first class for me to date, so no need for me to try elsewhere.

vendo

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
TW imho is the best juice in the UK, but deffinatly not the cheapest.

They have just brought out two new ranges, its made in the UK and they are sourcing their nicotine from the same place that Nicorette gets it from. Don't take my word for this check on the site yet, but this is how I remember it.

I buy my own liquid from china but the GF only likes their menthol, I have tried alot of theirs and the flavor is superior to most but I like cheap and cheerful ;)

If your curious I get my juice from link not allowed

I've just ordered 3 x 30ml from them to try and at about £6 for 30ml thought it was too good to pass on
How do you find their juice?
I've been vaping for about 4 months now and am totally analog free but can't seem to pin down a regular all day vape, so have been mixing flavours to try and get "the" one. Currently best mix is equal parts of menthol, caramel and B+H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread