Who All Carries the New eGo Atomizer/Carts/Cartos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhsmitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
St. Louis
Hello All,

I am looking for the best price on the new eGo Atomizer,Carts.Catomizers.
I know the folling suppliers carry them.

DigitalCiggz, Good Prophets, WordupEcig, nHaler,Cignot, Electronics cigarettes of houston, Totally Wicked, MikeUSA.com, The VaporPro, ECO Smoking (Not US).

Does anyone know of other USA suppliers for the above.
Who has found the best price ?

Thanks

PaulCincy

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Cincinnati OH
Hello, Maybe I am way off...but,,,what exactly do you mean about EGO attys? All the 510 attys are the same for an EGO...so there is no difference between a Ego Atty and a 510 atty...at least as far as I know, since Feb of this year...Except maybe, someone is charging more for an Ego atty verses an 510 atty...Please enlighten me...take care..

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Hello, Maybe I am way off...but,,,what exactly do you mean about EGO attys? All the 510 attys are the same for an EGO...so there is no difference between a Ego Atty and a 510 atty...at least as far as I know, since Feb of this year...Except maybe, someone is charging more for an Ego atty verses an 510 atty...Please enlighten me...take care..

7c4839e5de36f831.jpg

And there's the new mega cylindrical atty, plus the new 'cone shaped atomizer':
Joye eGo atomizer! Cone shape/Type A Album - Heaven Gifts

http://www.heaven-gifts.com/?product-277-1420-viewpic.html

sanfordf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2010
Northern San Diego county
I tried calling them Cartomegas or Atomegas, to avoid the Tornado/Ego confusion. Not to mention the regular 510 mega atomizers. They will work on most standard 510 batteries because the Ohms are not too low or high. It just looks a little funny with such a large thing at the end of a skinny battery. I have been using both (carto and atty) on my 510s, mods and Tornados since 6/30 last month.

There are now 2 types of jumbo atty/carts. One is a straight cylinder (original) and a newer tapered 'cone' like cylinder that requires it's own cart. Not at a US supplier, that I know of but here : http://heaven-gifts.com/?gallery-142.html .

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Thanks KentC. Yes we are talking about the brand new atty,Mega cart and carto made specifically for the ego as shown in the pics above.

BTW - The above will work on a 510 or any 510 mod but it will look crazy!

Actually they won't work on any 510 mod without some modification but they do look crazy on the regular 510 or mega batt - a 'reverse cone' is needed. :)

On a box mod, the 'skirt' has to be cut OR one can use the adapter that is used to charge eGos on a regular 510 mains charger. That gives the distance needed - like a 510 to 510 adapter. lol. I have one on my Bartleby and it also works on the Protege too. I also have one of the mega eGo cartoz cut down for the Bart.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
On a box mod, the 'skirt' has to be cut OR one can use the adapter that is used to charge eGos on a regular 510 mains charger. That gives the distance needed - like a 510 to 510 adapter. lol. I have one on my Bartleby and it also works on the Protege too. I also have one of the mega eGo cartoz cut down for the Bart.

I have a box mod that has the connector pretty much fully exposed, not set down into the battery box like most of them...and the giant eGo carto fits on there perfectly without any modding. Looks pretty nice too! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread