Status
Not open for further replies.

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
I got my new ego tank atty and tanks yesterday. I got home from work opened the package. I blew out the atty, took a empty tank put it on the atty and gave it a twist. I filled it with my fave juice Pure cig from fsusa it is 30mg 50/50 mix alittle over 3/4 of the way. A couple of puffs and all I can say is OMG. This is awesome great th, vapor and flavor. I left it on its side on a tissue all night and this morning no leaks and still workin like a champ.I love this thing no more gurgling fiddling or leaking. I got mine from Totally wicked with the January code ny2011 for 20% off so they were only $13.59. Not crazy about the little devil face on it but oh well. Hopefully other will start carrying these also. And since I just bought a green and blue ego with mega cone atty's I really hope they will have the cool colors too.I have 3 riva kits that I love in black white and titainium, which totally wicked carries those colors and also red. I will keep you all posted as how it goes over the next few days but so far... I am hooked on these. Does anyone know who eles plans on carrying these?

I should also mention I have been using ego mega cylinder and cone attys with the rolled blue foam mod and it also works well

Last edited:

themicahmachine

Jan 10, 2011
NC
Just got mine about two hours ago, and I'm sold. I think I'll keep my dripping accoutrements with me for a few days in case something catastrophic happens, but so far everything has been great. Taste is not quite as solid as it is when dripping, but it's a small price to pay for the convenience. Perhaps I'll try ordering my next batch from FSUSA with some extra flavoring.

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
I was using ego mega atty's and carts which I got for $10.95 but most places I saw them they were between $14 - 15 so $16 for these atty's isn't a big deal to me. I hope they hold up well. I have only lost 2 atty's and 3 510 batteries since I started vaping in June of '09. I did take a 6 month break and smoked analogs along with vaping till about a month ago when I tried Pure cig from fsusa but all of my stuff has lasted a really long time with minimal cleanings in hot water or 151 rum. Guess I've been super lucky. I hope my luck last :)

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Mine is from Ovale. It isn't that great. Dripping on a regualr atty gives me 25% more vapor, more th, headrush and flavor.

Less hassle than dripping, so will be okay for travel usage, when out and about but my home set up isgoing to be dripping. Have used 3 attys so far and the only juice I can get good flavor with is menthol.

Vapor production is extremely average.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Honestly, I already went through 2 atties in 2 week and half. Im not doing anything to cause a problem. Just mine didnt last long at all. I'm used to have 1 attie work for 2 months :facepalm:

I honestly don't think they are very good. The e2 XL clearomizers look more promising to me. Just my tuppence.

I had to clean my first 2 tank attys after a few days to get rid of the burning taste. Now I take longer, slower drags, I only get the burning taste very occaisionally so that's not a big issue.

But the draw is so tough to get a goof th and good cloud that I literally am straining my throat and lungs to get it. Just not worth it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread