Which one do you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ak_vap

Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Qatar
I'm looking to get an ePipe. I don't want something expensive. so I found these two types which I think they are popular.

1-Kamry K1000
newest-e-pipe-mod-k1000-e-cigarette-upgrade.jpg

2-E-PIPE 618

E-pipe-Electronic-Cigarette.jpg

Which one will perform better? also are these considered as mec mods?

Stay away from the 618. I know some sites say they are "redesigned" but it's the same autopipe that's been sold for years.
I guess there ia a reason it is still around. I used to do pipes and have ended up with a nice (and somewhat expensive) collection. I'm a vaper now. So the collection begins anew with the 618. I did a little research first and have to confess that it was the 'no-buttons-to-push' feature that most attracted me. I really like the way this looks and smokes, er uh, I mean vapes - very, very 'familiar'. I will be hoping I can find more like this. Afterall, half the joy of doing pipes is in the collecting.

Last edited:

Doughboy67

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2013
Durham, NC, USA
Stay away from the 618. I know some sites say they are "redesigned" but it's the same autopipe that's been sold for years.

Hate to hear that since I just ordered one. Fortunately I'm just getting the bowl so I didn't spend much. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it works at least as well as my Diablo Mini.

Thanks guys..I guess I'll get the Kamry then. well now I need to find a way to ship here. think it will cost more to buy it as parts instead of one kit, right?

The kit comes with a bowl, vivi nova atomizer and long drip tip. All are well made and not the really cheap ones you get with some pipes. If you are partial to a specific type of tank then just getting the bowl might be more cost effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread