Where to get E-Juice... Too many options and flavors confusing me

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
How about you PM me with what PV and setup you use or like, and Ill match you with suppliers that are reliable and will work well with what you have, or post here, and ill try to touch base again...Most posters neglect to identify the differences in PG/VG and how different models and setups work better than others. Other than that, the broad answer would be "good luck"...cause theres a lot.

Last edited:

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
And does anyone know any reliable and tasty suppliers that accept Paypal for payment?

Since the ban on e-cig stuff by paypal there are few vendors that take paypal .Many of them had accounts frozen and closed a real mess!The only ones I've seen are in China really.

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
I'm picking based on what I like in real life though I'm scared of some flavors that are bold though I still go for it.

Don't limit yourself. I never smoked menthols but find myself adding menthol to almost all my juices...LOL. Never thought I'd vape an "Upside down cake" or a "graham cracker" either....mmmm.

And does anyone know any reliable and tasty suppliers that accept Paypal for payment?

PayPal will have nothing to do with "e-cigs" at the moment. Vendors that do deal through PayPal currently have their days numbered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread