Where to get E-Juice... Too many options and flavors confusing me

Status
Not open for further replies.

keepmeonpins

Oct 24, 2010
Albany, NY
So yeah, from reading the forums I see the immense amount of places I can purchase my juice and when I visit websites there are so many options and I'm scared to get them.

I've enjoyed almost all of the initial flavors I got from Liberty Flights, my favorite so far being Blueberry, Coffee, Chocolate Cream, Coconut and believe it or not, Peanut Butter!

I mix chocolate cream with both coffee and also with peanut butter and I've found I love mixing my flavors so I'm looking for a place with really yummy tasting juice that mixes well with others.

I'm going to be ordering more juice from L-F, mostly the ones I'm familiar with in bigger quantities and maybe accessories cause I love them now :) But I want more variety.

I've been looking at FSUSA for juice but theres so many different sections idk where to pick from. I've got a "wish list" of sorts set up with a pack of cartomizers and RY-4, Tiramisu and Crimson Cow and I wanna get from there because of the versatility of getting VG/PG mixes. But I don't wanna have to places 30 separate orders... Is there a place I can go online that has it all, yummy juice, good prices and shipping and versatility?

banjo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2010
Rio Oso, CA
I have my own preferences, FreedomSmokeUSA, Pure Vapes, and Gourmet Vapor, but you will, I'm afraid, have to shop around - placing small orders - until you find the juice and supplier that meets your particular needs. I have found that most, but not all, suppliers here on ECF are very reliable, and the juices they sell are of generally high quality. Good Luck to You!

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida

keepmeonpins

Oct 24, 2010
Albany, NY
I just recieved an order of juice from FreedomSmoke USA and they have a special going on right now. 5-10ml bottles of pre-mixed juice for $21. Here is a link, I think the sale is still going on.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/freedom-smoke-usa/131501-5-10ml-special-freedomsmokeusa.html

Great service, great price, nice people and fast shipping. Check them out. :vapor:

Do you know when that sale ends? I can't order again until Friday I'm trying to figure out what to get in advance. Can you recommend any other flavors from fsusa I should try? I'm picking based on what I like in real life though I'm scared of some flavors that are bold though I still go for it. Like my peanut butter choice which I ended up loving. I tend to like sweet flavors it seems. And I want more flavor per drag... Should I go towards more VG? What's a good percentage for lotsa vapor and good flavor?

I find myself dripping into the atty a lot even though I'm using carts to boost the flavor... Should I invest in a drip tip? I know I'm geTting cartomizers to test that method too.

Krisb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
OH
Hey Keepmeonpins...native Saratogian here, nice to see someone from close to home! As far as FSUSA flavors to try, taste is so subjective. If you are new, your taste buds may not be normal yet, I believe they will do extra flavor (write it in comment box during checkout) that's what I did with mine from there. Looks like you like sweet flavors like me. I, personally, like waffle, hopscotch and butterscotch almond (haven't tried too many yet). I also buy from BWB and VB (vaporbomb) All three are great!

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
vaperite.com organic kona cream...is great on a 510

a little pricey at 9.99 for 12ml + 3ml sample of something else but its good..so good...but like all things involving taste your mileage may vary :p

edit: he also has cartomizers and low shipping costs
I think he has kr808
510 normal
r4 ceramic 510

and one other type of cartomizer...

A youtube review of it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RNaOqaWJng

Last edited:

irefine

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
SoCal
Keepmeonpins... I started vaping about a month ago and if you are like me you will be going on a spending spree with both hardware and juice. I have bought dekang, backwoods brew, tasty vapor, johnsons creek and halo. I bought multiple flavors from each and reach for whatever I am feeling at the moment. What I have found is that when I feel like a menthol I always reach for the halo. They have 3 menthol flavors and although they are slightly different, they are all good. The other flavors from them I didn't like especially the smooth 8 as well I didn't like the johnson creek vanilla but the swiss chocolate and tennesee cured are really good when I want a dense flavor. However when I mixed the halo torque with the johnson creek tennesee it was awsome. The dekang stuff is very watery and light and has an aftertaste that I actually got used to and enjoy every once and a while. The backwoods brew on the other hand was very thick, almost too thick for my liking but when I mixed the backwoods ry4 with the dekang ry4, it was just right. The backwood toffee also has a nice taste. But at the end of the day what I found I go through the most is the tasty vapor waffel. This juice is perfect just the way it is! I buy the 12 mg 20% vg. If I had to grab one bottle on the way out of my house during an earthquake, that would be it.

Kevin Freeheart

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Live Free Or Die
Every supplier had good and bad juices in my opinion. I know the ones I like and I make sure I keep them on hand so that I can order a few bottles here and there to experiment. There's simply too much opinion that goes into flavor that it would be impossible for a supplier to score a perfect 10 with everybody on every flavor. So you'll have to eventually settle for less than 10 OR order from multiple suppliers each time.

The only real solution to that, IMO, is being good at making your own e-juice. :) Doing that still requires knowing what you like and in what blends.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Is there a place I can go online that has it all, yummy juice, good prices and shipping and versatility?

No...
and it's good to have a few places to get juice from...

but... it's good to get juice from vendors that really vary, yet have great product...

like... do a FSUSA, BWB, Alien Visions order or a Halo, VapeRite, nHaler order etc...

Kevin Freeheart

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Live Free Or Die
Also, sometimes certain things knock out a vendor. I've heard some really great things about BWB for instance, but I'm not going to enjoy vaping their juices at 24/mg until I step down. So for me, vendors that don't carry 36/mg are out of the running.

You might have some criteria like that (a PG allergy, for instance) that slants your opinion of a vendor.

irefine

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
SoCal
I have done some research over the last few weeks and this is what I have found. It appears that all of the nicotine used in ejuices (including US juices) is extracted in China from Chinese grown tobacco. The flavorings are generic food flavorings you can buy online or in the grocery store. The good quality VG is produced from palm and coconut oil grown in tropical countries like mylasia, and PG is produced from propene which is a byproduct of refining crude oil. I am a chemical engineer so I understand that these are just chemicals and as long as they are produced properly they are just as safe or harmful many of the other things we put into our bodies everyday, and although not proven, my intuition tells me vaping is probably safer than smoking. But it is a little misleading for some companies to associate "freshness" with their product because given how juice is made, it is really only as "fresh" as the oldest ingredient they use, not when they mixed the ingredients together.

keepmeonpins

Oct 24, 2010
Albany, NY
TASTY VAPOR! Hands down the best juice out there! Great pricing and a huge variety of TASTY flavors... I have samples of several TV juices if you're interested let me know....

Am I dumb or does TV only do larger quantities of juice? I saw 1-4oz and nothing else the lowest I saw was 15$ which isn't the kind of investment I can do for sampling of flavors. I enjoy having 5-15ml to test a vendor.

If that's the case my next purchase will most likely be with FSUSA and VaporBomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread