Got my first Gormet Vapor Order !

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkagge

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Maine
So since i'm new to this whole vaping thing and most of the juices I can get locally are HORRIBLE, and Gormet Vapor's was having a 50% off sale I went crazy and ordered a TON of 5ml samplers. Mixed Nic Strengths and all of them are 80%PG / 20%VG

Blue RAZ Cotton Candy -- OMG Delicious !
Peaches & Cream -- OMG Delicious !
Blueberry -- OMG $#@#@ Delicious !
Razzleberry -- WHOA ! YUMMY !!
Dr. Pepper
Cinnamint
Peppermint
Snickerdoodle
Waffles
Cinnamon Mocha Coffee
Nutty Sweet Coffee
Caramel Pecan Coffee
RY-5
RY4
Chocolate Caramel Hazelnut Coffee
Mimosa -- AMAZING!!
Mt Dew
Wintergreen
Tiramisu
Wintermint
Capucino
Spearmint
AtomicFireball
555 Black Label

So far I've really only tasted the Fruity flavors, but i'm actually getting a BUZZ from it LOL.. I hope that from this I'm able to find my daily flavor so that I can get me a few 30ml bottles and be set for awhile =)

I'm dripping on my eGo with a debridged atomizer and it creates a TON of vapor and the flavor is the best i've had yet !!

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
I went crazy and ordered a TON of 5ml samplers.

So you're the one who made all the orders back up! :laugh:

The owner said that there were some 3000 bottles or orders of juice. (I can't remember which he said.) That was a crazy sale. My order should be here tomorrow, but now I'm kicking myself for not ordering more, like you did. I only ordered a few, and some DIY liquid.

Glad to hear a good report on the flavor straight out of the box. I know their juice is handmade, so it will require steeping to reach its full potential, but I'm glad I can dip right in and sample it when it gets here!

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
I got my 125ml bottles of 100mg nic I wish I had bought more of them good quality, the only juice I ordered was Maiden Coffee which was ok but nothing special, I should of tried ordering more flavors too.

You should know better, Squid! J/K. I couldn't resist giving you crap.

linkagge

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Maine
So I've tried all of them and I seem to like the fruity flavors the best. Blue RAZ Cotton Candy seems to be my favorite, then Mimosa, then Peaches & Cream, then Razzleberry, and last of my favorites is blueberry.

I do have to say that they are all tasty but I was very dissapointed in the atomic fireball... Didn't taste like a fireball to me at all =/

The Nutty Sweet Coffee was quite good for the coffee flavors =)

I'm going to have to try the Waffle flavor again because I tried that one right after cleaning my atty and it tasted a bit watered down..

I can totally see ordering more from them later down the road, but since i've started vaping I've spent more than the wife will allow LOL =)

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
I got my 125ml bottles of 100mg nic I wish I had bought more of them good quality, the only juice I ordered was Maiden Coffee which was ok but nothing special, I should of tried ordering more flavors too.

I'm in the same boat. I was so excited to get my 100mg nic juice so cheap I forgot to order some samples. Mine arrived on Thursday. Gourmet Vapor said it would need a signature when it arrived but it was just left by my door.

SeanFromIthaca

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Ithaca, NY
haha I'm jealous (a little) -- I'm gettin my first big order tomorrow from FSUSA:

60ml bottle of wyatt earp 30mg
5ml Max/Boro Ultimate 30mg
3ml American Spirit 24mg
3ml Wins/Ton 24mg
3ml Cream Soda 24mg
3ml Candy Apple 24mg
3ml Banana Cream 24mg
3ml Baby-Back-Ribs 24mg
3ml Cherry Cola 24mg

I actually staying up late tonight so I won't have to wait all morning for the mail hehe...

big juice orders rock

TL1000RSquid

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
LINY
You should know better, Squid! J/K. I couldn't resist giving you crap.

I know, the only thing that stopped me was I had just paid full price for a bottle of 100mg from another vendor 2 days prior to the sale. If they're having another sale like is posted here then I might try freezing 500ml lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread