Where should I get my first ECig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazybry79

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Hello, New the forum, and e-smokes. Been reading for a few days now, and was going to make a purchase, now Im not sure.

I was prepared to buy a Blu starter kit. Unfortunatly, I do not want to wait a month for my product. Also, after multiple bad reveiws, I belive that I have moved my thoughts to being more open minded.

:confused::confused::confused:WHICH ONE DO I BUY!!:confused::confused::confused:
I'm looking for a PV, my first to be exact. I really liked Blu's PCC. Although, after some reading, it sounds like the PCC is NEEDED because of short lived batteries. So if I buy a XXX modle, that lasts one day on a charge, I dont need the PCC.

So heres what I want -
*Something I can refil with juice.
*Respectable battery life - I smoke analogs right now, 1.5-2pks a day.
* switch may be auto or manual - dont care - just prefer problem free.
*Prefer a NON orange LED - Public interest reasons.
*Quick shipping
*Decent Customer service
* a car charge being available would be a plus
*Reasonable pricing - hoping to stay around $100

:confused::confused::confused:WHERE DO I GET ONE??:confused::confused::confused:

OK, so uyouve directed me to what modle I want. Now where is the best priced one available??

THANX!!
Ryan
Wisconsin, USA

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Oh ya....forgot....I do like the idea of it looking like a cigarette. Although, I am open to other configurations as well.

In short, looking for a good modle, thats reasonably priced.

Thanx again

This has a full 510 kit and a passthrough which you can use in your car.
Joye 510 with Passthru

Choose the no led for stealth in public. And depending on what you smoke, choose the nicotine level and flavor in the two drop downs. You might like Ecopure Rich as one choice - it produces lots of vapor and you can use it to just add a drop to your other flavor.

This is the PCC for the 510 and it charges up to 5 times while out.
Cignot your Midwest Electronic Cigarette store.

Two 1amp usb outlets for the car and the wall plug.
Cignot your Midwest Electronic Cigarette store.

These girls have been reading our posts ;-) Adapaters just added. So

Kit with Passthrough - $62
PCC.......................- $25
Adapters.................- $10

Total. $97! with free shipping.

You might want to pick up some extra juice there as well.

Lissa G.

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
Kansas City MO
www.myspace.com
I am going to agree on the 510 simply because all of my friends who have started using PV's have killed auto batteries learning how to use them and that can get frustrating and expensive. The 510 is sealed and great to learn with. Of course now there are other models with the sealed battery, so any of them would be a good choice. Good Luck!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
A cheaper option would be to just get the starter kit there for $35 and get the other stuff later. But you'll need juice to start. At least 10-20ml and best to get it with the same order.

Some have gotten only the kit with the cartridges in one place and ordered juice from another and they've run out of carts before the juice came.... hence a trip to 7/11 for cigs.

azvagabond

ECF Veteran
I highly recommend the Vapor King from V4L (Vapor for Life)...Cartridges are convenient and refillable and Steve's customer service is second 2 none...comes with everything you need except the car charger heres a charger for auto and everywhere else for only $10 free shipping... YOUNG MICRO Dual USB Port Home and Car 2 in 1 Chargers with 4 (US, EU, UK, AU) travel plugs / PCMicroStore.com - Hot Deals on Computer Hardware, Consumer Electronic, Camera Accessories, Ipod MP3 Accessories, Gaming Accessories, Iphone Cell Phone Acce)

Steve also has a habit of adding free goodies from time to time to your order!

Vapor4Life:: Because it's your life :: Electronic Cigarettes & Alternatives to Analog Smoking :: Vape-On Baby!

My elight elite seems to have a great battery life. I have the bigger one, not the little one. They have a black one or a pink one that does not light up. Their starter kits are 109, and they have free and SAME DAY shipping and great customer service and you dont have to pay tax. I have called because I could not figure out how to get my atomizer on (dumb thing) and they helped me figure it out. They have a car charger in their larger package you can buy. You can get it a innovativesmoking.com or go into the stratford square mall.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Hi Ryan,

Fellow Wisconsinite here!

I got our 510's from libertyecig.com:
Liberty Electronic Cigarettes - LibertyEcig Electronic Cigarette Kits - 510 by Joye, Basic Kit - Black

I really liked his flexibility in choosing charger types, battery types etc all with the starter kit. The stuff came in just 2 days, too!

I suggest ordering the PCC and a couple of extra atomizers right away - you'll want it. A car charger is good, too.

Go to Nhaler.com for liquids - although the libertyecig liquids were pretty decent - Nhaler just has more variety and better vapor.

Ez Duzit

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Southern California
I agree, 510 or VaporKing are awesome.

I also love my Dragon (look down) from truesmoker.com and have become verty enamored with my new Sidesho from ModernVapor.com

Bandit, I'm wondering what you think of the sidesho, compared to the dragon?
So as not to hijack this thread, maybe you could post a quick comparison in the "Electronic cigarette review" section.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
If you truely want it to be hassle free, then stay away from the auto batteries and stick with a manual battery device. And being a heavy smoker, I would suggest a one that gives you the best throat hit and long battery life. That would be the Prodigy from puresmoker.com or one of the other 5 or 6 volt devices. If it has to look like an analog then I would follow the others advice on the 510.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread