Can someone help and give me advice ? To the experieced vaporizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

chibox

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2010
MA
I JUST STARTED vaping I BOUGHT A 808DUI FROM V4L A STARTER KIT WITH EVERYTHING THAT I NEED TO VAPE AND CHARGE AT HOME AND ON THE ROAD. NOW I WANT TO BUY A HIGH VOLTAGE ONE LIKE 5V AND UP BUT CANT FIND A KIT THAT HAS EVERYTHING THAT I NEED. I WANT A HIGH VOLTAGE VAPORIZER THAT IS EASY TO INHALE OR DRAW AND MAKES LOTS OF VAPOR WITH GOOD FLAVOR. BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO TO BUY ONE AND HOW AND WHAT TO ORDER TO BE HAPPY ? I WANT SOMETHING LIKE THE KIT I GOT FROM V4L THAT HAS EVERYTHING IN IT. CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO BUY TO START vaping AND KEEP ON vaping ? THE ONE I JUST GOT AWHILE AGO ISNT STONG ENOUGH ! I WAS A TWO AND AHALF PACK SMOKER. I FEEL LIKE IM SUCKING TO HARD TO GET THE VAPOR MY BODY WANTS. AND EVERY SITE CONFUSES THE CRAP OUT OF ME, IT WANTS ME TO PICK OUT EVERYTHING ONE BY ONE. I WANT SOMETHING THAT COMES AND I CAN PUT IT TOGETHER AND START VAPING, AND HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED TO KEEP GOING. MY SPELLING IS HORIBLE AND I HOPE IM MAKING SENSE ! BUT ONCE I STARTED VAPORING I LOVE IT AND HAVENT SMOKED IN ALMOST A MONTH. AND SINCE IM DIABETIC MY KIDS ARE SO HAPPY THERE DADDY WILL BE AROUND A LITTLE LONGER ! THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME READING MY POST AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL ! IF THERE ISNT A KIT CAN SOMEONE PUT SOMETHING TOGETHER FOR ME, LIKE EVERYTHING I NEED TO GET WORD BY WORD.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Based on how much you smoked and the desire for the closes "inhaled feel" of the real thing, I would suggest a good 5 volt or variable volt PV. I would also suggest 24mg nicotine strength PG based e-liquid or maybe even some 36mg strength just in case. There are many good better battery PV's. Larger battery = warmer vapor = better throat hit. Two 5 volt PV's I can recommend are the 5 volt (not the mini) GLV2: Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid - Great Lakes Vapor or one of Ken's 5 volt PV's: Box Mods. Ken also has a VV PV now but I have not tried it, yet. And as far as atomizer are concerned, everyone has their favorites. Mine is the BE112 (801) type and the 801 cartomizers.

Good Luck

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
GLV-2 Electronic Cigarette Pre-Order Kit [GLV-2-PRE-ORDER-KIT] - $110.00 : Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid - Great Lakes Vapor
808 Black Cartomizer 5-Pack (Empty) [808-BLACK-CARTOMIZER-5PACK] - $7.95 : Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid - Great Lakes Vapor

I think this is what you want, when you click on the first link, make your choices at the bottom of the page, if you want to use the 808 cartomizers, be sure to pick 808, then choose color, voltage, add batteries, choose etching if you want it. Then go to second link and choose how many of the 808 cartomizers you want. You will have to order juice and a syringe from another site because they are out of both. Remember your cartomizers are coming empty. Hope this helps.

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
Lisa, great minds think alike??

Went off your suggestion and tried to simplify it into a shopping list. I am hoping to get myself a glv2 in a few months, have heard good things about them and when I see experienced vapors like yourself recommend them, just makes me want it more.

Jessara

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
SW Oklahoma
That GLV-2 looks cool - too bad it's a bit out of my price range atm. Just a question though - I noticed at the bottom you can choose between a 510, 801 or 901. What's the difference if they are all 5 or 6 volt? Do they all look the same? Oh second question, would my regular 510 carto's work with it (I'm assuming they would if I ordered the 510 model).

chibox

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2010
MA
You people are great thank you ! I don't know what kind of juice im vaping but the concern i have is sometimes my throat hurts and i constantly have to clear my chest. I get that crackling in the chest and i have to cough to clear it. Does this happen to anyone ? What would be the best juice to vape for me ? And does the vape harm your lungs does anyone know ? See how screwed up i am . I know it's better then smoking over two packs aday of analog cigaretts. I don't know if the crackling in my chest is because i stop smoking and it's a way of healing up. Im that type of person who try's something new that i don't know about and start thinkng that vaping seems to good to be true, it must be bad !

JustPeachy

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Southeastern Virginia
Some of the effects you are feeling are the result of no longer smoking analogs. Once you get happy with your equipment, you can try other kinds of liquid and perhaps find one that agrees with you more.

Congrats on the analog-free month! Wait until your doctor starts seeing the results in your blood work. It is amazing how much difference it makes.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
You people are great thank you ! I don't know what kind of juice im vaping but the concern i have is sometimes my throat hurts and i constantly have to clear my chest. I get that crackling in the chest and i have to cough to clear it. Does this happen to anyone ? What would be the best juice to vape for me ? And does the vape harm your lungs does anyone know ? See how screwed up i am . I know it's better then smoking over two packs aday of analog cigaretts. I don't know if the crackling in my chest is because i stop smoking and it's a way of healing up. Im that type of person who try's something new that i don't know about and start thinkng that vaping seems to good to be true, it must be bad !

Since it happen to most of us, the chest thing is most likely the result of stopping the analogs. I coughed up flem and and hacked for a while. The other thing is that the vapor tends to be dryer and dry you out. Drink plenty of fluids. But after about a month my lung function was much improved. My doctor was quite pleased.

E-liquid is very subjective. I always recommend 24mg nic strength to start out so you can make that transition without as much temptation to revert back to analogs. I smoked Marlboro and Kent. The closest liquid I found (none are just like an analog) is Liberty Flights, Home Counties tobacco flavor. Just a very smooth tobacco. I also like their RY4.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
That GLV-2 looks cool - too bad it's a bit out of my price range atm. Just a question though - I noticed at the bottom you can choose between a 510, 801 or 901. What's the difference if they are all 5 or 6 volt? Do they all look the same? Oh second question, would my regular 510 carto's work with it (I'm assuming they would if I ordered the 510 model).

That just different atomizer sizes. You can also get an adapter and use two different sized atomizers or cartomizers. I use the 801/BE112 atomizer and 801 cartomizer because it is larger, bigger coil and although I think they suck at 3.7 volts, they hit just right to me at 5 volts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread