• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where in Ky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fazed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Lexington, Kentucky
What do you have and what do you want to swap for? I've got over 600ml of nicquids here, surely we'd find something to trade. Besides, we still have to hook up and admire each other's new PV's. ... :)

Some BWB (Casablanca, maple tobacco, applewood tobacco), DFWV (lots of fruity ones: tangerine, kiwi, strawberry banana; beer, bourbon, mt dew, tiramisu, chocolate coffee hazelnut, English toffee, vanilla caramel mocha, caramel mocha). There are others, but I'm drawing a blank. These are all 24mg strength. Let me know when is good for you to meet up. I'm somewhat flexible.

As far as trading, pretty much decided I don't like fruity flavors. I like desserts and breakfast flavors, coffees, candies, etc. I'm cutting the nic down and want 12-18mg.

Sent via cellular communication device...

Last edited:

Vapian

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2011
Lexington, KY
Some BWB (Casablanca, maple tobacco, applewood tobacco), DFWV (lots of fruity ones: tangerine, kiwi, strawberry banana; beer, bourbon...

I like your idea of "fruity". :)

As far as trading, pretty much decided I don't like fruity flavors. I like desserts and breakfast flavors, coffees, candies, etc. I'm cutting the nic down and want 12-18mg.

As it happens, I'm kind of loaded up on sweet stuff, mostly 18mg, and tending to favor fruity flavors and some tobaccos now. I think we can deal. :)

House is trashed while I'm fixing a shower but otherwise lazy, but Saturday 'til 4:30 or Sunday 'til 5:00-ish is good if you're out and about.

Fazed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Lexington, Kentucky
I'm working both Saturday and Sunday, but feel free to drop by the station. #16 (The underground one on Man o War) Saturday, and #6 (campus, Scott and Limestone) on Sunday. If that doesn't work out, maybe lunch or something later in the week. Do you have my phone number?

Sent via cellular communication device...

Vapian

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2011
Lexington, KY
Looks like it'll have to be lunch this week. Having some guys over tomorrow and still have to finish fixing the shower and cleaning everything I've blown off over the past week.

By the by, have you heard of anyplace in Lexington selling eCig stuff? I've heard rumor the tobacco store near PDQ does, but haven't gotten over there yet to see if it's true.

Also, might be nice to find someplace vape-friendly and see if we can arrange a Lexington vape-meet sometime. ...

nomocig4me

Nov 11, 2011
kentucky
Hey Gang E-town/ Radcliff area here, Been vapeing almost 3 yrs now, wife and i both quit the analogs the day we got our first mini's and never looked back im sure the local smoke shop was PO'ed cause we were regulars we spent close to 100$ a week in there. Anyway nice to see some more Ky people have quit smoking by using E-cig's it was the best thing i have done for my health in yrs. But i to am guilty of buying and trying the new MOD"S and carto's and such. I have lots of extra new stuff also i may trade or sell mostly 510 & EGO stuff and jucie's.Hit me up if there is something you need i may have it and save you a buck or two.

SpiritBerry

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Louisville, KY
Welcome Usslessdreamer1. Glad to have you join us. Please go to the poll and vote for the date of our next meetup.
Everyone is welcome at our meetings.

I'm in frankfort but visit Lexington and Louisville quite often. I have a few mods and love to interact with other PV users! Count me in kentuckians!

SpiritBerry

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Louisville, KY
Welcome Mrtrucker40108 and poppie the vapist, we are glad to hear from you. We would love to have you join us for our next bluegrassvapers meeting in Jan. It is Jan. 14th @ 1:00pm at Bungalow Joe's in Louisville. We always have a great time and we love meeting new people and sharing. By the way, I am Lisa and my husband is Michael (WaywardMage in here).

Taintedhalo

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2011
Kentucky
Columbia here .... east of Glasgow. I think my mom and I are the only vapers in town but we are winning em over slowly but surely. LOL No mods yet ... ok 1 but it doesn't work like it should. Tried to make a puck but being electronically disabled I messed up somewhere. :oops: But I love my ego with a dual coil carto on it! Been vaping for a little over a month and no stinkies since the day I got my kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread