• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where in Ky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumiis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
London, Kentucky
Simple little thread here, just to get an Idea of where everyone is, and to have a general Idea of where people are in Ky so that we can plan for future meets, the majority though will be in Louisville and Lexington I think.

London, Ky here, there is a Chicken Festival (Don't ask lol) soon, will be the weekend after the Renn. Faire if anyone is interested, always lots of fun =)

I suppose every city has a festival of some sort, I just wonder why ours had to be one commemorating chickens.. sad really.

http://chickenfestival.com

kris4646

Sep 26, 2010
London KY
Hey everyone i live in London KY and im the single mother of two wonderful boys ages 8 and 12, and me and my brother are in the process of building our Pet boarding and grooming business here in London (London Pet Lodge).

I have been vaping now for about 9 months and LOVE it, i smoked 3 to 4 packs a day for 18 years before i found this fabulous device, this has been one of the best things that could ever happen to finally quit smoking, i can actually walk up stairs and play with my kids without losing my breath no joke i was killing myself , now im a totally different person it just FABULOUS:laugh:.

I saw there were some others from London Ky i dont know anyone else that vapes except a lady i met on Facebook that lives in Mt sterling KY, and then my aunt and uncle that i got to switch over from analogs to vaping, im so excited to find this forum with others from KY i would also like to get together with some fellow vapers to share experiences and stories with:p

Anyone from my area send me a message and lets talk vaping!!!!!

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
I live alittle bit of everywhere ha. On the weekends in live in an apt in louisville(I goto UofL). During the work I live up north in owenton(I work up there for an engineering co-op), and im from trimble county ky.

Nice, I was in bioengineering for a year at Speed school a few years ago, which field are you doing?

Well, maybe not that large, but definitely in Louisville. Just down Westport Road from the meet tomorrow in Lyndon. Born here and lived here most of the time when not working on the river - Belle of Louisville, Delta and Mississippi Queens, and the Natchez IX in New Orleans.

Steam revolutionized transportation on land and water (they never came up with a steam-powered airplane for some reason), and now it's doing the same for recreational nicotine and herbal mixtures.

Long live the vaper! Long live the ECF and the Vapor's Union! Down with the FDA!
And many thanks to K.H., D.L., and R.L. for their well timed mainstream media support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread