• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where all the vamo users in South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered the vamo from vapor break yesterday can't wait for it to arrive total cost including shipping was R450 for the kit which includes battery's and a charger
Need to know which tank is going to be the best to use with the vamo I have a iclear30 already but want something with a bottom coil

Any advice?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Sarje

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
Jeffreys Bay
Don't hold your breath for that Vamo. I ordered mine from them on the 13th March - still no sign of it. Tracking says it left China on 13th April. Still fighting with Vaporbreak - they say wait....
China Post is slow at the best of times, but VB must put their gear on a row boat.
A good option would be the Kanger Protank. You can get them locally from Eciggies or overseas for a little bit cheaper. I'd get it from Walter though if I were you. If you want a really good looking, and cheaper, option - the Vapeonly bcc.

This is what came in today. Got a backup evod. Protank will stay sealed till I get my vamo which mail status is ( transporting) and some vanilla custard 12mg juice. Can't wait for the vamo to land

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368776722535.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368776722535.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 39

Vamoman

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2013
South Africa
Hi yes I have. I found it to be a very 1st mod. Used it with protank and iclear30 some dct and evods performed really well. If u are ordering one make sure you get some good batteries with it. I have since moved on to Svd, flat top kts and k100 and sentinel clone is in the mail. I'm pretty sure I am going to be vaping strictly on mechanical as my kts has more usage then anything else I have. Soon I will order some proper mechs and I would like a Provari mini for out and about :)

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
IMG_3006.jpg

So here is my Vamo V3. Been using it for some time now. Great to be able to check the resistance on coils and voltage remaining in the battery. I use the Watts to change the power I am vaping on - extremely useful as my early morning vape is at a much lower power than later on in the day. Also great to adjust to find the best power(TH)/flavour balance, which differs from juice to juice. The setup with the Vamo is a Kanger Protank 1 (you have to use the "collar" to prevent closing the air hole) with HHV's Legend juice, at 5.5 W at the moment - bliss!

shabbar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Johannesburg ,South Africa
I just ordered the vamo from vapor break yesterday can't wait for it to arrive total cost including shipping was R450 for the kit which includes battery's and a charger
Need to know which tank is going to be the best to use with the vamo I have a iclear30 already but want something with a bottom coil

Any advice?

Sharief how did you purchase from vb? It says : You cannot access this store from your country. We apologize for the inconvenience..

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
Probably happened since Shabbar. I ordered mine (R350) from Fasttech. Their nitecore charger is also highly rated. Mine works a charm. Do not order juices from Fasttech - customs problems. O yes, their shipping is free, sometimes they ask R10 for shipping via Singapore post, which is the best way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread