Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Good Point. A friend got a DOA Vamo from VB and it cost him $12.00 to ship it back. He's still ahead $$ wise but mucho aggravation and took 2 months to resolve the issue.

Yeah... There is Nothing worse to me than Trying to save a Few Bucks only to have to Give them Back when there is a Problem.

I bought my Vamo from a ECF Registered Supplier who is inside the USA. It didn't seem to cost much more than what I see at the Chinese Wholesale Sites.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Yeah... There is Nothing worse to me than Trying to save a Few Bucks only to have to Give them Back when there is a Problem.

I bought my Vamo from a ECF Registered Supplier who is inside the USA. It didn't seem to cost much more than what I see at the Chinese Wholesale Sites.

Forgetting about the $$ my friend must have aged 10 years just dealing with this issue. Another friend received a cheap DOA PV from FT. They replaced it with no questions asked. Just the luck of the draw with all this Chinese junk. If there were to be a N. American manufacturer I'd be willing to happily pay extra.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I'm with you.

I think the Chances of getting something DOA is about the Same if you buy something Direct From China as if you but it from a US Seller.

I went from spending $175+/Month smoking Analogs. I have saved Big Bucks using an e-Cigarettes. And my Health Is 10x Better.

I'm not Rich. And I love getting a Good Deal. A USA Shipped Vamo Kit from a Known Seller is cheap enough for me.

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
If you get something from fasttech and it is DOA, how much does it cost to send it back to Fasttect?

And I'm sure that a Customs Form must be filled out in Person at the Post Office.

I don't mind paying a Few Bucks more to buy something from a US Seller. If there is a Problem it is Easier to Return. And the Profit on the Sale goes to a US Company and not Overseas. Also helps the US Economy.

I saw a post from someone who had to return an item to Fast Tech. They had the person ship the returned item to a Florida address. If anyone is concerned about return shipping for a bad item they probably ought to contact Fast Tech directly.

Also, if the U.S. vendors want to charge more some of them need to step up their game about weeding out quality control issues before sending VAMOs to customers.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I saw a post from someone who had to return an item to Fast Tech. They had the person ship the returned item to a Florida address. If anyone is concerned about return shipping for a bad item they probably ought to contact Fast Tech directly.

Also, if the U.S. vendors want to charge more some of them need to step up their game about weeding out quality control issues before sending VAMOs to customers.

That could be.

I haven't read what Exactly is the Return Policy and Procedure for doing an RMA thru Fasttech.

I would suggest that whenever anyone buys something from Any Company, that they understand the Return Policy.

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
I haven't read what Exactly is the Return Policy and Procedure for doing an RMA thru Fasttech.

Fast Tech has very generous return policies—better than nearly all U.S. vendors.

Fast Tech RMA addresses
Return address for North and South American customers:

Cloud Commerce Systems Limited
8345 NW 66 ST #B1111
MIAMI, FL 33166

Return address for customers anywhere else in the world:

Cloud Commerce Systems Limited
RM 704, 555 NATHAN ROAD
HONG KONG

Fast Tech DOA or defective items policy
FastTech guarantees safe delivery of your orders. We exchange all damaged items. FastTech covers all return shipping charges.

Contact us for a RMA, within 5 days of delivery, and ship products back via the least expensive method.

Fast Tech warranty
Unless otherwise noted on the product page, product warranty is 6 months counted from the date of shipment.
Within 3 months after shipment:
Upon returning, defective items are replaced and shipped back to customers for free. Return shipping reimbursement is USD 40 or 50% of the item's price, whichever is lower.

3 to 6 months after shipment:
Upon returning, defective items are replaced and shipped back to customers for free. Return shipping reimbursement is unavailable.

Afterwards:
Customers may still send defective items back to FastTech. FastTech passes those items back to their manufactures and helps coordinating the repair. Customers are responsible for shipping charges both ways.

Depending on the problem, fees may be assessed by the manufacturers. FastTech will contact customers before committing the repairs.
Parts not covered by standard warranties
Consumables including but not limited to ink, depletion of disposable or primary batteries, etc.
Parts naturally exposed to tear and wear including but not limited to screen protectors, cases, etc.
Damages or degradations caused by improper operations including but not limited to torn cables, blown fuses, bricks due to installation of custom firmwares, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread