Not open for further replies.

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
Innovation is good in any industry and there are certainly more PV options now than ever before but I'm with Kezy; for my needs nothing beats a 5V GLV and I doubt that anything would out-live it.

It would be interesting if Jay released a VV mod but I'm pretty sure it would be completely different (except for the button, perhaps) than the current line of GLV products.

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
I started out with a SmokStik & it got me off cigarettes; moved to an ego & liked it better and then I bought my first GLV. I cannot swear that it will not be replaced by something more advanced, but I cannot imagine it at this point. 3.7 is my speed, and I love how compact my GLV is with an atty. I have a GLV 5v, but do not use it, but I use the heck of all of my 3.7v's. I have ax XL, and have tought about a Kick, but I just seem to be fine at 3.7. I just don't see me wanting anything except a new color GLV!!!

samwest

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Gainesville Texas
I have a few PV's; Provari, silver bullet, e-pipe mod and 3 ego twists. I too have been using my 5V Glv2 lately as 5 volts and standard atty's are a drippers paradise. I recommend them to folks who need a bit more oomph that 3.7 volts although I do have a mini I don't use it much. I bought a nebula green glv2 and haven't used it much as I got my silver one back that I sold to a buddy. Hint; do not sell yer GLV as you will regret it. Tough as nails and hassel free vapin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread