Status
Not open for further replies.

catlady60

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Nazareth, PA
I like either 65/35 PG/VG or 50/50, depending on the flavor I order. For flavors like amaretto or other strong flavors, I prefer 50/50 because amaretto has too strong a TH at 80/20 PG/VG. Plus, I use a Protank to vape it, so the thicker juice reduces leakage.

For flavors like coffee, sweet, or tobacco flavors, I like 65/35 PG/VG. I like the balance between TH and vapor.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
No more than 20% PG for me. I can't handle more than that for more than a couple of puffs, because I'm PG sensitive. I would probably go for more PG if I could, when I wanted more throat hit, but I've found that 12mg and 20%PG or less is still fine for me. I'm not a "cloud chaser," but I do like the vapor production of high VG liquids. My #1 priority is flavor, though, and I've never noticed a significant difference with high VG. Supposedly PG carries flavor better, but I'm satisfied.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
For my juices I prefer 70VG/30PG. At this ratio, the PG doesn't seem to bother me (when I vape higher PG it gives me strep throat symptoms). Also the juice is thinner than 100VG, good flavor, and still great vapor production. For me, it's perfect :)

That is because of the throat hit that PG carries Renae.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
probably 60-70% pg on shop bought because it tastes better

and around 50-100%vg on diy juice because I can add more flavour to make up for loss of flavour in having low pg, I cant stand vaping and having hardly any cloud, its a psychological thing

I think it is for me as well SE..lol
I do love my clouds! :D

VG I can't taste, but PG is so strong tasting, I think everyone should hate it.

Then again, I feel the same way about capers.

But, but, but, capers are wonderful little salty flavor explosions! And caper berries go great with a pâté or charcuterie plate.

I prefer 70VG/30PG during most of the year. It provides good flavor, enough vapor for that psychological benefit and it doesn't dehydrate me like a higher PG level is known to do. I travel a lot for work and notice that if I'm in a more humid environment I have to increase my PG otherwise I get a rattle in my throat.

Nibiru2012

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
The Oort Cloud
I prefer a 50/50 VG-PG blend. Much more of the PG then I get dry mouth and too strong of a throat hit.

Taste and VG-PG ratios are entirely subjective however. One person's treasure may be another person's trash when it comes to vaping. I guess why that there is SO many types and flavors of juices out there.

Personally I don't like fruity flavored juices except for a hint of cherry in some of my NET-based flavors I buy. Other than that I'm all about the tobacco flavors. The 50% VG gives enough of a mouth feel and vapor to satisfy me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread