What part of the world do you vape in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingMonkey

Jul 23, 2014
United States
Vaping in colorado and all the smoke shops have vaping supplies. There are a lot of smoke shops near me. We also have 4 or 5 vape shops, but I only visit 2. The prices are high, but I love blowing clouds over people with little evods and teaching them about coils. I'm 18 and love teaching older adults that you don't need to be technologically advanced to take the next steps in vaping. You just need to know safety and basic knowledge of ohms law and coil wrapping.

tomsa34

Moved On
Jul 29, 2014
JAcksonville, Fl
It seems like florida is a hot spot for vaping! No one out there from jersey? (ocean county to be specific((toms river to be even more))) It really interests me to hear about the UK and the rest of europe. According to the interwebs the UK has a really huge vape scene but that is sadly not reflected in this thread. Is there a way to do poles?

MykOne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Florida, United States
It seems like florida is a hot spot for vaping! No one out there from jersey? (ocean county to be specific((toms river to be even more))) It really interests me to hear about the UK and the rest of europe. According to the interwebs the UK has a really huge vape scene but that is sadly not reflected in this thread. Is there a way to do poles?

I'm originally from Toms River, but I haven't been back there in years. There is alot of vape shops popping up all over the place down here in FL

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
What part of the world do you vape in?

From da surface to 'bout 37,000 ft above sea level. Just awaiting a SCUBA option...
scuba_diver.gif

Normally, I do most o' my vaping just a lil' south of ...

jerry-marcy-monkman-sun-rises-behind-the-sunshine-skyway-bridge-pinellas-county-florida.jpg

likeego

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Montreal, QC
I spend part of my time in Ottawa and part of the time in Montreal (where I am studying at university) in Canada. The vaping scene is taking off in Montreal with vape shops popping up all over the place. I have seen a lot of people with PVs walking around (mostly eGo-style devices, but some mods too). Ottawa has a few shops too, but vaping doesn't seem nearly as prevalent there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread