What part of the world do you vape in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomsa34

Moved On
Jul 29, 2014
JAcksonville, Fl
Since I don't see the option for a poll I decided to just make a regular thread. I want to try and get an idea of which parts of the US, and the world have the biggest vaping scene, so post and tell us where you vape and what the scene is like. This is all just to satisfy my own curiosity, now underlying motives or anything.

I 26 and originally from NJ (lived there until I was 24) and the scene there was just taking off when I moved away, I hear its awesome now with lots of stores and enthusiasts. I live in NE Florida now and I must say vaping has taken off like a rocket here. There are over a dozen stores that I can think of off the top of my head and I regularly see people with mechs and RBAs etc. Just about every new person I meet vapes or knows alot of people who do. its pretty great, makes me miss jersey less:D

danca90

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Zagreb, Croatia
Either Zagreb, Croatia, or Nashville, Tennessee. Currently I'm in Nashville. The vaping is cheaper state side, but it is slowly getting more popular in Croatia. Most of the bigger malls in Zagreb have vape kiosks, and Dekang juice, as well as Colinss, and Johnson Creek. But, despite what most have read, Dekang has some fine jiuces.

runitskat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
San Diego
runitskat.tumblr.com
You MUST go to a shop! Especially if it is a good one. Firstly you get to meet new vapers in your area and if you are new there is no better way to get help and advice imo. Check them out I am sure you will not regret it

I should have said I'm an introverted hermit. I think I also have an image in my head of the jerk type guys who work at head shops/smoke shops.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Tampa, FL., and vaping has become bigger in Tampa. We now have at least 5 B&M Vape shops on my side of Tampa Bay, with other's on the other side of the bay in the St. Pete Clearwater areas. I still don't see many other vapers in public. For example, I'm the only one I know who vapes outside of my 9 story office building. But there are a couple employees who work at the hotel next door, who vape, one of whom I gave his first system to. There's a neighbor across the hall from me in my condo who asked me to take him to my vape shop on Saturday to help him pick out a system. One by one, we will help someone get off stinky's, until there's no one left buying cancer sticks!

bamani71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Colorado
I'm in Colorado. I don't get out much, so I only really know of 4 or 5 shops in my immediate area. I'm more excited by the fact that I see more and more vapers at work every day, and I get a chance to find out what they're using and what shops they recommend. I got a kick out of how the hard-core drippers seemed pleased that I'd shown up with my little Zmax today.

Nummela Finland here, vaping has been here for a while but no shops other than a skysmoke B&M in Espoo that I know of . Nic sales are banned at B&M shops so if you want nic you order online . Several online Finland shops sell great no nic liquids though . Most grocery stores sell starter kits both ego clearos and cigalite type .

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
Vaping in denmark
Here vaping primarily consist of ego-Ce4 kits and liqua liquids
There are vapers that use more advanced stuff and mix their own liquids, but you dont see them on the street.
Going to a vapestore and getting something special is pretty much impossible since they all carry the same stuff and only a few vendors actually know what they are selling

Galileo aqua 0,8
Bolt carto tank
Vamo vivi/protank
Kts+ igo-w 0,7

NathanielFT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK, where the weathers ...., everythings expensive, food portions are small, traffic all the time, CCTV watches you're every move, and a little bud costs the equivalent of $25 per g and can still get you locked up. On the bright side we got notting hill carnival soon :party:

untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Lurch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2014
Central Florida
I'm in the Daytona Beach, Florida area. Starting to see a few more vapers around, but not a whole lot. I travel to the Orlando area occasionally and see more there. Was at the Orlando/Sanford Airport yesterday and saw an airport employee outside vaping with the smokers!

We have probably 8 or so shops in our area and it seems a new one is popping up weekly.

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
I'm in a small city in western NY about 70 miles south of buffalo. I still don't see that many people vaping but we do have one local b&m now though. I order most of my stuff online when possible but it's nice having a shop around for emergency coils and juice and such. I get all sorts of strange looks when people see my MVP with the Nautilus on it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread