What is the most realistic e-Cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danwolf

Jul 15, 2010
UK
Hi there, this is my first post and I was wondering what is the most realistic e-cigar out there at the moment.
I checked out "greencig" and that looked very realistic to me including the tips at both ends. The only problem I have with that one version appears to have a tip that fully lights up red on (like a real cigar) and another version of apparently the same model had only a little red dot in the middle of the cigar tip. Also I do not know if they still produce them anymore...

Could anyone link me to where I could get myself one of these super realistic cigars?

I am not talking about the disposable cigars, I am talking about rechargable ones. :laugh:

Last edited:

prophetr1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2010
Richmond
vapor 4 life is amazing..... u can get it in white to look real if u like or they have other colors and it produces well batteries last well great vapor. I have tried a couple others and was disatisfied but this vapor king from them is great....

i havent tried greensmoke but i read a post on here where someone did and they got a vapor king and wish they never bought the green smoke.....

they have great customer service and a great product..

just click the vapor 4 life banner below and it will take u to the website....

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread