Looking for refillable realistic e-cigar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheers05

Aug 8, 2009
Hello,

I am not a new member but I just look over posts. I bought a Ruyan Vegas (0 nicotine) last year and it still functions! Well it did, until I took it apart...I was going to make it rechargeable but it seems like the designs were changed on the one I had. A new -,+ terminal was put on the battery to where it was implanted in and on the battery itself.

Since that broke, I just made the jump to buy a Vapor King from Vapor4life since it seems they have the most feedback than the other dealers. I was shocked at the price so I ordered it on Tuesday. I checked a video today and was surprised to find that it actually comes with two batteries (basically two cigs)!!! I expect it to arrive tomorrow since the general shipment for most ppl that I've seen is an astonishing 2 days.

I do have a question...I miss my cigar and I would like a refillable one. I saw this on dealextreme called "Rechargeable Electronic Cigar and Refills Set" with "Healthy E-Cigar" paper on the cigar itself.

They have cartridges but they all contain nicotine, and I want to refill with only 0g.

Can anyone help me find a good ecigar that looks like a cigar and has refills with 0g or blank cartridges/cartomizers? Gamucci looks the best of them all but sadly I only saw disposable ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread