• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

what do we want from a local supplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vpgtd

Apr 10, 2011
milwaukee, wi
so I have been tossing this idea around in my head. I have contact info for manufactures for a lot of devices and parts. what are some of the most common items we all use.

devices types
atty
cartos
ect

I use all 510 style devices. I have a few ego's and my infinity. as for the things that go on the bat I try anything more than once.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
If you're planning on opening a brick n mortar, you might want to keep some disposables in your inventory for those who like to try the simplest thing before committing to a full package.

You going to run a juice line as well, or just gear?

I would certainly recommend the 510's - the eGo's, standard attys and cartos, the like... If you're looking to go into higher voltage, the sky's certainly the limit, because everyone has their own little niche market for mods - search around and see what mod builder is willing to sell through you (of course, if you started modding & selling fistpacks, you'd have KC's undying love :D)

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
If you're planning on opening a brick n mortar, you might want to keep some disposables in your inventory for those who like to try the simplest thing before committing to a full package......

......I would certainly recommend the 510's - the eGo's, standard attys and cartos, the like... If you're looking to go into higher voltage, the sky's certainly the limit, because everyone has their own little niche market for mods - search around and see what mod builder is willing to sell through you (of course, if you started modding & selling fistpacks, you'd have KC's undying love :D)

Total ditto on the disposables, eGos, standard attys and cartos.

As for the Fistpack.....uggg....did you have to bring that up, Vicks! LOL
Right before I left on vacation, Ace had the perfect blue one in stock. Matched the blue eGos....had it in the cart, but after getting the PV, decided it would be too hard to justify to MlrMan.
Sniff sniff.....I had forgotten all about it until now....sniff sniff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread