Asking for Infinity connector advice......

Status
Not open for further replies.

greencity

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2010
Calgary, AB, Canada
Fair enough. It's just tough being up in Canada when ordering a small adapter is a 1 month + event. Anyway, no biggie, As many of you have stated before it seems Mike is following through on his customer service reputation and hooking me up. And I certainly appreciate that! I just really want to use the thing.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
This might help you. I posted it in the Newby Thread. I hope it's useful for you.

adjustment.jpg

Last edited:

fourboxers

Feb 26, 2011
Toronto
What carts are these ?? this sounds like there may be a bad batch or ????

use a small screwdriver or knife and wiggle it around a bit and it will come up a little.

They are ikv gold v2's never had a bad one yet, one was one I'd used before another brand new. They've always just worked on the pv's I have.

Thanks for the pictures 5card, I did get them raised but they moved right back down when putting them on the infinity. I think I broke them trying it too many times and screwing them on too far.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I'll remember that if it happens again. I've got myself on the notify list for the fusions I keep hearing so much about.

The Fusions have a finicky center post too after you use it for awhile but no where as bad as the V2. You will learn the traits and how to deal with them that many of the attachments have. The Fusion is also right at the line with the Ohms level and has a few problems on the Infinity also. They are my favorite cartomizer and I use them on my Buzz. The Infinity Pro won't have the problem all the new cartomizers and LRs have on the present one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread