Status
Not open for further replies.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Wow, I thought vaping culture was already filled with a ton of slang: Vaping, vaper, e-cig, analog, atty, tank, WTA, juice, mod, dripping, drip tip, carto, nicquid, migs (mg), throat hit, vapor face, vape gear, kick, Ohms, .... plug, condom, (those two make me cringe, lol), vari volt, pass through, batts, DNA, hitting, etc. Not to mention all of the device names!

"Last night I was watching VPLive, hitting my new mod, with the kick of course, and vaping a tank full of 24 "mig" WTA juice on 6 volts and making a total vapor face. The throat hit was awesome and blows away my old stick batts with cartos or drip tips. I so want to get a Darwin with the DNA to add to my vape gear!"

Seriously - post that on Facebook and see how many non-vapers say "What the heck are you even talking about???" :laugh:

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Wow, I thought vaping culture was already filled with a ton of slang: Vaping, vaper, e-cig, analog, atty, tank, WTA, juice, mod, dripping, drip tip, carto, nicquid, migs (mg), throat hit, vapor face, vape gear, kick, Ohms, .... plug, condom, (those two make me cringe, lol), vari volt, pass through, batts, DNA, hitting, etc. Not to mention all of the device names!

"Last night I was watching VPLive, hitting my new mod, with the kick of course, and vaping a tank full of 24 "mig" WTA juice on 6 volts and making a total vapor face. The throat hit was awesome and blows away my old stick batts with cartos or drip tips. I so want to get a Darwin with the DNA to add to my vape gear!"

Seriously - post that on Facebook and see how many non-vapers say "What the heck are you even talking about???" :laugh:

You are SOOOOO right! We already Have a ton of slang. Remember being a newbie and feeling like your head was going to explode trying to figure out all these terms?????

I talk to people that I know and every once in a while I will throw the word vaping out there just to get them used to certain terms that I use and they have never even heard of. My husband finally calls it vaping instead of smoking LOL. It takes time and I have all the time in the world now that I am not killing myself with those cancer sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread