funny run in with a smoker

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmaaark

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
rancho cucamonga, ca
so im at the bar last night with my gf and some friends, and we step outside to have a vape. they are not vape friendly, which is fine, i dont mind going outside since im used to doing it when i smoked cigs. so were outside, and this drunk girl comes up to us asking for a lighter to light her cig and i tell her i dont have one. she gives me the most confused look as i blow a huge cloud in the air. so i show her my mod and she gets it. she looks at it, looks at me and says "ooh. stupid vaper" and walks to the next random person and gets her lighter. i was like ...?! i just let it go but it kind of bothered me. yes im stupid because i found something to replace the cancer sticks? or because i vape i dont carry a lighter anymore? im the stupid one because you dont have a lighter to light YOUR cigarettes? anyway, just thought id share. anybody else have any encounters with analog users while vaping?

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I once had a heated discussion with a drunk guy at a bar. He knew all about ecigs from what he saw on the news. It became a fact vs. fiction disagreement that ended with his wife coming back to the bar, looking at my PV and said "Ooh. Do those really work? I want one".

WillyZee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 23, 2013
    Toronto
    I once had a heated discussion with a drunk guy at a bar. He knew all about ecigs from what he saw on the news. It became a fact vs. fiction disagreement that ended with his wife coming back to the bar, looking at my PV and said "Ooh. Do those really work? I want one".

she was probably referring to you ... not the PV ;)

legaldisaster

ECF Veteran
    Mar 2, 2013
    Maryland
    I carry a lighter with me when I go out to the bars just to light up girls smokes. It's an easy way to break the ice with the girl across the bar or whatever. I don't smoke anymore, don't even like the smell of it anymore, but I'll pull out my vape and chat with them while they smoke away. If they are curious about my e-cig then I'll let them try it, tell them about all the benefits over smoking and whatnot. If they like it they like it, if they don't, oh well, I am a happy guy either way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread