Wakonda Warriors, UNITE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmacaronio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
San Jose, Ca
Just got 30ml Wakanda, 50ml H1N1, and 15ml CLS in today. This is my first taste of Wakanda and I can't stop chain vaping it in my kayfun. Unlike the virus, I'm loving this stuff fresh outta the box. I need to take my backside to bed but I can't put this stuff down! Side note...virus came around after 2 weeks and it's now my favorite juice. Or is it?

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Just got 30ml Wakanda, 50ml H1N1, and 15ml CLS in today. This is my first taste of Wakanda and I can't stop chain vaping it in my kayfun. Unlike the virus, I'm loving this stuff fresh outta the box. I need to take my backside to bed but I can't put this stuff down! Side note...virus came around after 2 weeks and it's now my favorite juice. Or is it?
Hi rmacaronio! You have good taste! Someone will be along in a few minutes to diagnose you as officially "infected" with the Virus!
Have you tried any other flavors yet? Peanut Butter Cookie is fabulous. Cheesecake and Grandma's Cinnamon Danish are, too. Heck, they are ALL good. Get to ordering more!
Nice to meet you! :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
My MVP at work won't fire them so I would assume the tolerances are a little off somewhere. The MVP I have at home will fire them if I pull the bottom pin out quite a ways.
Odd! I have another MOW with nothing in it at present - as soon as I use it, I'll try it on another MVP2 and see if it works.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
My husband just got a MOW and it fires on all 5 MVPs here. Really strange.

I suspect the machining on mine are a little off. I'm swapping Kangers all day on a regular basis and for some reason the MOWs I've got are really grumpy in the pin area. I uttered some profanity again last night messing with them. They do a great job on the Spinner 2s so just going to leave them there.

I'm slowly feeding more and more Wakonda to my CB VG mix with good results. Custards aren't really my thing but it's helping bring the flavor around to something I like a little better.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I suspect the machining on mine are a little off. I'm swapping Kangers all day on a regular basis and for some reason the MOWs I've got are really grumpy in the pin area. I uttered some profanity again last night messing with them. They do a great job on the Spinner 2s so just going to leave them there.
Mine are also usually on Spinner ll's - work well! I'm watching for us getting the new I-pow 2 battery here (3-15w). The 1600 will be around £24 I think ...no doubt less in the US (lots of things usually are)

I'm slowly feeding more and more Wakonda to my CB VG mix with good results. Custards aren't really my thing but it's helping bring the flavor around to something I like a little better.
How much? I'm using around 15-20% in a tank with VG CB. I can feel it if I use it too much though: wheezy. I do like the Wakonda/CB mix - same with H1N1 ...and the Got Cookie with CLS.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA

Welcome to the Wakonda vape quest! Believe it or not, it gets even better!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Welcome to the family Rmacaronio!! Thank you so much for stopping in, saying hello, providing feedback, etc... feel free to pull up a seat, you're in good company here!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK

Attachments

• rain-dance-2.jpg
    rain-dance-2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 14

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Planning on making more this week and dropping some fresh stuff if you all like it better fresh...

That is exactly what I wanted to hear!
Only have about 45ml left and was going to order more today. Howsomever, the cupboard was bare excepting 6mg. Need 18.
Get cookin', Clark! ;)

With great affection and anticipation,

AD

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
So with all this talk came home and loaded up the Wakonda tonight....fresh wick on the Reo and I'm in love. I can also see where this would be good mixed with other juices...so placed another order. I knew I was going to regret the small bottle:facepalm: So I threw in some Virus and PBC to try as well. Haven't tried anything I don't like yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread