Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I've been debating trying to pickup a 2nd part time job at a vape shop... see if it gives me that entrepreneurial spark to try my hand at my own... then I realize that my current job keeps me stuck at the office until 7pm regularly.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk.

Can't hurt to get sweet discounts on shiny stuff as a perk. ;)

brookj1986

Super Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Chicago, IL

I'd take $7.25 an hour and a discount on shiny stuff for a couple hours a couple nights a week. ... but my gf would not be happy about it. I'd be spending more than I make there.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'd take $7.25 an hour and a discount on shiny stuff for a couple hours a couple nights a week. ... but my gf would not be happy about it. I'd be spending more than I make there.

LMAO - you and me both... I'd never be able to resist if I had to fondle them all day.

ronnbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2014
Sawmills, NC, USA
That is one of the best things about working at a B&M! I currently work at one, but looking to find an "adult" job since I only work about 7 days every 2 weeks. But I will still keep my other job for the perks and the fufillment I get from helping people improve their lives and be able to switch from the stinkies. I have been told I have such a passion for sales and for helping out customers, it really helps that I have such a good field that actually does work!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
That is one of the best things about working at a B&M! I currently work at one, but looking to find an "adult" job since I only work about 7 days every 2 weeks. But I will still keep my other job for the perks and the fufillment I get from helping people improve their lives and be able to switch from the stinkies. I have been told I have such a passion for sales and for helping out customers, it really helps that I have such a good field that actually does work!

Fun to network with vapers, for sure... I'd like to meet more people face-to-face, myself!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I read the first page and, well, there are to many before the last for my :2c: Great vision. I hope, that when the shops are chosen and the juice goes B&M, that you list on your website where they are. Even a link. I see posts all the time of people asking where so and so is sold.

Thanks,
Jere

Hey Jere - good to see you man!~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Just got back (3 weeks) from Afghanistan. Lovin' the Gravity.

Missed your face brother! Glad you are home safe and sound!

Things have been pretty good round these parts - lots of new faces, good people.

It's been a minute since I hit Gravity - good reminder, I need to clean and wick the Russian and load that up!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I sure hope Raz Cup is brought back at some future time. I bought a well steeped bottle off the classifieds and wow....just splendid...I'd buy 100 ml's today if I could.

It'll definitely be back - deep steeper though, super deep steeper.

MikeL76

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
ACB, MI
Had to go back to page 1, been awhile since I looked at it. Sooo glad to see BSP on there. Was starting to stress that I would never find this lovely again after getting a 30ml sample on trade. Awesomeness. Also glad I noticed which list Doodle is on, as I've almost finished off the free 15 NT threw in a few orders back and for sure want to get a proper sample or 2 before it temporarily disappears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread