Not open for further replies.

asnider123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
The Original ModFather, USA
New Contact Address

My PM Inbox has been getting really jammed up with all the traffic, for which I am grateful. However, it gets really confusing so I had to do something about it.

I have a new email address made specifically for communicating with you Marine Package donors. It will sure help me if you would communicate with me thru this address rather than by PM. It is

alans.ecf@gmail.com

I got it cleared with a PIF mod, so it should be fine.

Thanks again to all and don't forget, we will do this again for Christmas, so stash away stuff you would like to donate to our heroes.

Alan

Sly9377

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2009
Rochester, NY
Sounds good, I will wait to hear about the X-Mas box. Will prob have more to send then too

Lyn, Kaefo, Sly, James .. you guys are really great, as are the rest of the PIF gang :)

We have a bunch of stuff and if you haven't shipped yet, it would probably be better to hold off for the Christmas box, we're pretty full now (2 big boxes, in fact) LOL

James, we saved room for your mods, besides I really wanted to admire your work before they get sent off.

Everyone else, if you have packages in transit, don't worry, I will get them in!!

Thanks again to everyone for your help, the air in the Middle East will be full of vapor :)

asnider123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Since I'd had so many problems getting out of the house this week, I shall put aside my box for the Christmas box also. Let us know when you get feedback from the Marines as to what they need.

Thanks so much Cleo :) Hope yer feeling tip-top! Lots of that flu going around you know.

Alan

asnider123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
I had to LOL about the cookies :) I had to really jamb them in the last pkg (those flat rate boxes don't hold that much) But when they got the cookie pieces they did still truly enjoy them lol

Good luck and let me know when you do another :)

The cookies might have to go separately, getting kinda full LOL

Alan, not sure if you are aware but Anthony has contacted me and a package was sent to you in the last few days you should receive soon. If this time around is full and you plan to wait until X-mas we could send a new ego kit as well, I was under the understanding that this was to be sent to you by the 8th or I would have waited as I have kits that will be in tomorrow or the next day. Feel free if any of them like our joose specifically to contact me by PM and we'll be sure to include more of that as well :)

asnider123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Alan, not sure if you are aware but Anthony has contacted me and a package was sent to you in the last few days you should receive soon. If this time around is full and you plan to wait until X-mas we could send a new ego kit as well, I was under the understanding that this was to be sent to you by the 8th or I would have waited as I have kits that will be in tomorrow or the next day. Feel free if any of them like our joose specifically to contact me by PM and we'll be sure to include more of that as well :)

I did, indeed, get a package from Kick Bass today, a welcomed surprise for sure!! Thanks so much, I am sure they will enjoy the joose very much! And yes, we plan to try putting another box together for Christmas, so please do keep them in mind in December!!

Your company has an excellent reputation for quality jooses, I must put an order in soon for my wife and I, and we do sure appreciate what you're doing for our heroes!!

Alan

asnider123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Made up and shipped a couple of mods your way today alan. You should get em Friday at the latest.

James :evil:

James!! Rec'd your package this afternoon, those two 3.7 transparent boxmods are sure beauties!! You are talented, that's for sure!! Heavy wiring, suspended LEDs, color-coordinated buttons, really nice work! Thanks, I am sure they will enjoy them!!!

Alan

sigpic62581_1.gif

asnider123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Well, the last of the packages have arrived before shipping day, thanks Christianne for the cartomizers!! Sorry, don't know your ECF handle, but my PM inbox is completely jammed up :)

I just switched to Ubuntu on my little netbook, I will try to post a pic of the boxes ...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Already packaged the juices with a whole lot of styro peanuts (forgot to take a pic), but here's a pic of the equipment being shipped (and some KBV juice that arrived after the juice box was already finished) .. this stuff aughta keep em busy for a few months :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hope that worked. Anyway, we are sending 6 pounds of juices and 6 pounds of equipment .. WOW!! You guys are really the best!!

God Bless you all!!

Alan

asnider123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Incidentally, I have the boxes all labeled and ready to be picked up and already we are starting the beginnings of the next box, the Christmas Box, for the Marine unit! Family and friends and I have already started putting more stuff in the December box :) Just can't help it!! :laugh: Anything that arrives late will be put into the Christmas box .. hope that's ok, guys ad gals :blush:

1002166h.jpg

Anyway, this was a very successful project, we are planning another for early December so they can get it for Christmas. I will start another thread then. If anyone needs to contact me, my ECF email addy is alans.ecf@gmail.com

Hey PIF mods, can you close this thread in about a day? Leave it open for a few comments first though. Thanks everyone!!

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread