VTC4 for iStick 100W?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChildWithATemper

Aug 10, 2015
Denmark
Hey guys,

Thinking about adding yet another mod to my collection, been looking at the istick 100W. I'm not into TC, although I do have some TC mods - and the price seems to be more than fair.
I've been looking at Mooch's Battery Safery guide, but I just can't completely figure if VTC4s are OK for running something at 94-96 watts. Are they? Or should I be getting something else? (I do have 6 VTC4s, so I'd rather save the money if upgrades aren't needed).

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
VTC4s will be great in it. Possibly even overspecified a bit; you might get by with 25Rs or HE2s. But no, the VTC4s will be well within spec and should give no problems at all. I routinely use them in my 200 watt Snow Wolf, and never had an issue.
I like mine :) I am really a mech mod kinda guy. I know, old fashioned, but I just love them with a dripper and I'm usually in the 30ish watts range anyway. I like the challenge of getting the coils right, I guess. But when I feel like blowing cloud, out comes the SW, and it gets topped with a Fishbone or a Dark Horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread