Sigelei 100w plus vtc4...5???!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zSalty

Feb 3, 2015
Montana
I have been using this forum to justify past purchases, but have finally decided to say whats up!!!
So to begin, i used vaping to quit pipe tobacco, ans have been vaping for a year or so, and over the last few months have worked up too rda's and mech's. Currently my collection consists of an appollo mod by amerivape, and a stingray x clone.
My rda's consist of 2 plume veil clones, a vertex v1 authentic, a dookie doge.. (unfortunately ) lol. I am looking for right now a decent rda that gives great flavor. Not entirely concerened with clouds but decent vapor production is always better imo. right now i have my eyes set on either a stillaire clone, magma, or vertex v2, any opinions on which one will suite what i am after??

And for my main 2 questions, i am looking to buy a sigelei 100w plus, and looking for authentic VTC4's (OR OF COURSE 5'S). is the sigelei a good choice for a vv/vw box mod? And does ANYONE know of a website where i can find all these items at one spot? Not much of an internet shopper these days. I just ordered 4 vtc4s for my mechs from lightningvapes, but gonna snag a few more now thzt ive made my mind for a box mod.

Thank you and best regards, sorry this was a long post!

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
If you want great flavor, get the Hobo V2.1 or Magma. Personally, my Hobo beats my Magma for flavor. As for the Sigelei 100W+, it's a great box mod and my friend is super happy with his. Finally, authentic VTC's... RTDVapor is a very trusted site for batteries, but VTC's do not run cheap these days...

Sony 18650 VTC4 2100mAh 30A: RTDVapor

ETA: You could save some money by picking up the XTAR VTC4's for $9.99 on the same site. They are rewrapped Sony VTC4's.

Authentic VTC5's are pretty much non-existent at this time.

Last edited:

zSalty

Feb 3, 2015
Montana
I heard from a guy at my local b&m that sony is not discontinuing the vtc line, thankfully. The whole fujima hit (or whatever) caused a big hault in production and is now just trickling down to us? Anhone know if this Is true?
Also he said they are coming out with a vtc7?

Also, thats where i picked up my last vtc 4! RTD was great. I went with lightning vapes the other day just because a 2 pack prices out at 19.99, bought 2 and they give you a discount for liking there fb page. Ill go check out illumn as well.

Last edited:

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Do have the Sigelei 100, though running lg 20 amp continuous, with great purrformance and batt life. Have the Cloupor T8, running VTC 4's 5's in it. Do get an extra 30% vape time with the 5's, but both provide excellent purrformance.

Can find both vtc4's or the relabeled Xstar's at RTDvapor, even the lg 25's. Although they do carry rba's, apparently no mods. Did find the Sigelei 150 at 101Vape, though their selection of batts seem to be out of stock.

Typically, in the game of vape, one must shop from multiple sources to get the exact gear one wants. Find in vape, that if you found your hearts desire, tis best to "proceed to checkout" asap, cause often one delays, sorry the item you request is no longer in stock, can be the reply. Did see that UltraVaping has a good selection of box mods, and does carry the sony lg's and Samsung batts too. Some of their boxes come with a set of batts, so one only need to get a back up set.

Vape long and Prosper.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread