VIDEO-Nhaler.com 48Mg Review Flavors included Nhaler USA Tobacoo with Cafe Moca Tobacco E-Liquid using Titan 510

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
Nhaler

35.00USD SHIPPED Package comes with a nice wooden box that has a magnets, key chain to carry e-liquid in, two flavors, and along with all that the 48Mg e-liquid.

I used a Titan 510 to test the e-liquid with

48Mg is sold to CUT ONLY, and I did vape this in this video. It is recommended that you use this only to cut lower E-Liquids into higher ones to the 36Mg strength only. They are not only telling you this, but I am as well. You should not get into a 48Mg habit it is simply to much, but it is close to the 36Mg. You can tell that is stronger with every vape you take tho.

YouTube - Nhaler 48Mg Review Flavors included USA Tobacoo with Cafe Moca Tobacco E-Liquid using Titan 510

NOTE IN THE VIDEO I CALLED THE COMPANY NHhale. MY BAD the real company name is NHaler.

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Just a note - Drew does send 'random gifts' with orders, it's great :) But, it's not always the same..when someone orders, you might not want to expect a specific item, it is really just a bonus, one his customers (I'm one of them) really appreciate :)

@DaMulta
    While I'm not one of the people believing 48mg straight will kill you (not at ALL), some quick mixing advice.
    Get a syringe. Failing that, count out drops into a small bottle.
    75% 48mg + 25% 'other, 0 nic' will give you 36mg liquid.

The other can be all flavor, a mixture of flavor and PG, flavor and PG/VG mix, flavor and VG, or..just PG or VG, your call. Dilue with some vodka or distilled water if your mixture is too thick, but with flavoring added as well, it should be ok.

Some flavors are stronger than others if using Lorannes, etc. Some people like adding VG/glycerin/glycerol over PG, it will thicken the mix, and produce a bit more vapor.

A sample mixture:
    15 drops 48mg
    3 drops flavoring
    2 drops VG/glycerin/glycerol
    shake in dropper bottle, vape. 36 mg results. scale the numbers ofr bigger or smaller batches. This is ~15% flavor mixed in.

For 24mg:
    10 drops 48mg
    4 drops flavoring
    4 drops PG (no nic) and 2 drops VG OR 6 drops *either* vg or pg

This is 20% flavoring, 24mg result.

DaMulta

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 18, 2009
    T-Town Oklahoma
    E-Liquid Keychain.jpg

E-Liquid Keychain inside.jpg

Here is a better view of the Key Chain.

DaMulta

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 18, 2009
    T-Town Oklahoma
    I've now mixed me a bottle of the 48Mg with the USA Tobacco. It's sooo much like Camel Special lights it's not even funny. The one thing is that it is a lot stronger than those analogs.

Funny thing is I have found myself vapping less tonight with my 10Ml mix I made this evening. Thank you again wegster for telling me how to mix it again properly.

DaMulta

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 18, 2009
    T-Town Oklahoma
    Can I cut this in half and make a tasty 24mg by chance?

All tho I have never cut anything in half

For 24mg:
    10 drops 48mg
    4 drops flavoring
    4 drops PG (no nic) and 2 drops VG OR 6 drops *either* vg or pg

This is 20% flavoring, 24mg result.

As said above.

I used to smoke Camel Special Lights for a long time, and they have always been one of my favorites smokes of choice. Of course I always hated the fact that they were lights lol which lead me back to full strength analogs I just always loved the taste of them.

I think I'm going to try to cut it down to a 36Mg, and see how my results are.

Man this flavor is tasty!

wegster

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    I've now mixed me a bottle of the 48Mg with the USA Tobacco. It's sooo much like Camel Special lights it's not even funny. The one thing is that it is a lot stronger than those analogs.

Funny thing is I have found myself vapping less tonight with my 10Ml mix I made this evening. Thank you again wegster for telling me how to mix it again properly.

Glad it helped. It took a while to get some 'ok guidelines' for my own DIY as well, and still working on it, but have used similar to the above with good results, and seems relatively consistent with others, plus the actual flavorings used by mfgrs.

Also....'experiment' on pure vg/pg or a mix, with no nic. I borked several batches before 'ok, now it's right' and wound up tossing a few.

The keychain is awesome, was actually looking for one on Amazon recently..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread