Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
60mg.jpg

That is a Titan Mega in front of the New Tin case Drew sent out to me.

This stuff is the bomb, and easy to mix up. Where the pin is to the bottom is Lorann flavor, and then on top is the 60Mg. 1/2 and 1/2 should give you 30Mg, and a little over that gives you the 36Mg which is what I was shooting for. Lorann is already based in PG, and so you get a good vape just mixing it up like so.

What can I say about the 60Mg?

Well if you just vape it:p you get about 4 or 5 puffs in, and your body say's NO MORE! I mean to tell everyone that you get that Cig Nicotine stopping hit fix QUICK!

But we all know that we like to vape more than 4 or 5 puffs in 30mins to an hour. Which is all you can really get vapping it stright. I can say that it would be great for those who can not vape at work....Take a drag off of this stuff, and your good to go for a while.

This mix up is giving me a fantasic Strawberry Kiwi e-liquid! Lots of vapor, and a nice throat hit. Also to the fact that it is stronger than the NHaler 48Mg makes mixing really really easy for a person to make their own flavors. I made this 5Ml bottle in about 10secs without really even having to try.

Now I do like flavors strong around 36Mg so this mixing way I have is not for everyone. Also the more flavor added in the less vapor it will have. You can over do it on flavors being added in. Yet, just shooting for 30Mg-40Mg all you need is your flavor, and the NHaler 60Mg.

:thumbs:KICK ... MIXING Juicy juice

very clear
Nice throat hit
Nice Unflavored taste
Lots of vapor even straight or mixed
25USD for 20ML at NHaler.com

Last edited:

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
I came back to this thread because I was too curious lol....So far my fav unflavored liquid is TotallyWickets... but it's 30 ml/30$ a pop.... I already know I love nhalers liquids ( massive vapor lol)...Could someone tell me how much is a bottle of the 60 mg. unflav... 30 or 20 mls?...Thanks

25USD for 30Ml of 48Mg

25USD for 20Ml of 60Mg

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
Crash, stop encouraging him = someone out there will be silly and try it just to report back to you ( from the hospital) lmao
I can chain vape 36Mg, and vape hard on 48Mg. Yet 60Mg kicks my ...!

Vapping to much of this after you know you should quit can, and would make someone sick.

I'm not kidding around 4-5puffs, and I was done for a good while of it.

I don't even want to mess with it on high voltage, and let alone on two atomizers. There is a reason why it says for mixing only.

I was just pointing out, and so if you were at work blablablabal. You could take just one or two hits, and be done for a good while if you were not supposed to be vapping at work or so fourth.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread