My latest orders are in from TW, and Jonson Creek-Quick Review(Found a closer Kool Cig Mixing with NHaler)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
I tried TW menthol and hilton at 24 mg and it gave me stomach aches. Hilton gave my friend a stomach ache also. I tried JC choc and vanilla 11 mg non-PG and it gave me a soar throat, stomach ache and gas.

JC Tenn Cured 18 mg PG was the first juice I tried that had no side effects. Not too sweet and good throat hit. Their peach was just as good.

But I'm still open to other juices that are LESS EXPENSIVE.

My wife likes the stock Marlboro that comes with the ecigs. Go figure.

I have been vaping a lot. If I can get Marlboro cheaper, I think I'll listen to my wife for once :)

I'd also like to order juice from one place--someone who has a peach that compares with JC, and a full-flavored vanilla.

Dave

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
Everyone likes what they like, but I don't have a problem with JC doing anything to my attys. It's been my every day all day juice for almost four months. I really like knowing what's in my juices and who makes them. Attys burn out. Batts burn out too. They do have a very comprehensive 60 day return policy, a practice not seen much these days.

I agree with you Kate51 all the way. I have used several JC Juices even
Ten. Cured and have had no problems with 510 or 4081 attys. In fact I
haven't had problems with Juices from any of the 8 sellers. I keep my attys clean by blowing them out and giving a Alcohol 70% bath every 10 days or so. I bought my J.C Juice several months ago. I haven't had 1 atty go bad, except 1 doa when I got it. Maybe I'm lucky?
Dave:cool:

You'll start to hate Johnson's Creek after their smoke juice begins to nerf your atomizers. This was the first bottle of eliquid that I bought, and not knowing any better, I wrecked 4 atomizers - 2 510's, a VX2, and a DSE901. Until they really iron out their recipies, I would stay away.

The TC turned my atomizers coils a caramely-black. After trying to boil them, soak them in 70% rubbing alcohol, and soaking them in mineral spirits, they are still dead.

I had heard that JC will begin to roll out a new and improved formula this summer that improves the throat hits. The guy that I read from recieved a 16mg sample of TC and I guess it kicks .... Time will only tell. I would love to buy a sampler pack from them, but until they get their kinks worked out, I am avoiding them like the plague. I also intend on sending back the bottle of TC, and asking for a bottle that won't destroy my equipment.

Oh, and I bought the bottle a month ago, incase you were wondering.

I've been using JC for 5 months and am still on the same atomizers. I use original, TC, Peach Cobbler, and Strawberry. Using 3 different cigs for a total of 5 mil a day. Probably something other than the attys is causing your problem.

wdave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
As a newbie, I stumbled over every pitfall, made every possible mistake, and didn't listen to anyone most of the time :) "It wouldn't be prudent" for me to make conclusions about any of my experience with ecig parts at that time. The more "do's" and "don'ts" I learn, the more punch and longevity I get from my ecig parts.

All I can say, is after trying four other brands of juice, I have found none as good as JC. Best flavors and best throat hit so far.

I'm also experimenting mixing other juice with Tenn Cured. I'm trying to give it just a little more flavor without killing the throat hit. I wouldn't want JC to change TC. I like tweeking the juice to suit my tastes :)

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread