Status
Not open for further replies.

ksmith

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
Colcord, Oklahoma
Got my order from Vermillion River and all I can say is "WOW". Glockshooter pegged this companies juices to a "T" in his reviews. Their Kentucky Premium blend is quickly becomming my #1 tobbacco flavor. The Kentucky Applewood is fantastic, as is the Blueberry and the Florida Critus Explosion. All of the flavors I have tried from them have excellent flavor, awsome th, produce lots of vapor, and have just the right amount of sweetness.

I could tell from the minute I opened the box, that they take great pride in their product. All bottles came sealed and wrapped in bubble wrap. Anyone looking for a good juice, from a great vendor, should give these guys a try.

ksmith

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
Colcord, Oklahoma
I didn't get cherrywood this time, but plan to on my next order. The six flavors that I got were Kentucky Premium Blend, Kentucky Applewood, Florida Critus Explosion, Blueberry, Hard Lemonaid, and Minnesota Menthol. I would have to give all of these a two thumbs up with the exception of the Minnesota Menthol. I was looking for more of a menthol tobbacco taste, instead it was like sucking on a really sweet mint. I was also somewhat supprised by the color (light pink tent) as all of the other menthols I've tried have been either clear or had a slight yellow tint.

This has not changed my opinion of Vermillion River at all tho. I understand that not all flavors are going to be equally satisfing to everyone. This is a top notch company that will be getting alot of my business in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread