Status
Not open for further replies.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
I've not had much luck with Vermillion river. It's not that they aren't juice experts, it's just that their Kentucky Premium line makes me sick. Yep sick to my stomach. It tastes great but the effects just weren't worth it. I saw that they released a new classic blend from all natural tobaccos. I decided to give it a try.

As an extremely picky tobacco vaper, I had doubts on this one. It's blended from all natural tobacco, claims to be for tobacco aficionados, blah blah blah. Everyone claims their liquids are amazing. If they admitted it was simply squirting flavoring in pg/vg no one would buy it. As a tobacco lover I hoped this would be a home run. Natural tobacco vapes are my forte.

I loaded up a dual coil carto and decided to give it a try. First impression, a similar base to Kentucky Premium. Then the true flavor hit. It tastes like tobacco. Real tobacco. If you could mix their base with natural tobacco then you get Classic Blend. Vapor production is excellent. Overall, I recommend this one for real tobacco lovers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread