Vermillion River E Juice: The Strongest/ Highest Quality Juice I Have Ever Tried!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carto-mizer

Jun 2, 2011
NYC
(Since Vermillion doesn't have its own Vendor Forum I'm cross-posting this. -Magnus)

I'm curious how many of you tried the SMOKtech dual-coil cartomizers at 1.5ohms w/ Vermillion's juices. Which juices and what were your results? What did you use prior? Did the dual-coil bug stick with you? Any comments you might have. Thanks much, -Magnus
That's currently my main vape - Kentuky Premium with a smoktech dual coil 1.5 ohm 510 carto and an ego650 or 900 mh battery. I love it. Went from Joye510 -> Ego-T (LEAKY!!!) to the ego bat with the dual coil 510 and Kentuky Premium. Don't know the "dual coil" bug - my very first one made a "pop" noise and died during the very first hit, since then never a problem.

Last edited:

carto-mizer

Jun 2, 2011
NYC
Well, went to their site, after reading some reviews, so thought i'd order the free sample, obviously i know i'll have to pay for shipping, but they are also charging me $3.50, for the FREE sample??? what gives???? Think i'll hold off . . .

Jill
Hey Jill - I sound like a shill for them on these boards lately but I'm not, I'm just a fan. That is an unfortunate ecommerce offering, I noticed it too, but do yourself a favor and try the juice, it is really very good.

jillhumb

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2011
Port Richey Florida
www.youravon.com
well idiot me, and my small screen and blind eyes MISSED the promo code to use . . . but i DID find it, and DID order both the free sample of the maplewood, and then a sampler bottle of the applewood . . .
I find that during "cocktail" time when hubby gets home from work, i'm needing a tobacco flavor i like to go with my martini <:
otherwise i'm reaching for the analogs. . . can't wait to try it! I'll let you all know!

thanks, Jill

SweetPuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
USA
Their Caramelized Cappuccino is the end all be all. It is the best e juice I have ever tried hands down. It is like heaven in a little bottle. There is nothing better than this stuff. It is my all day vape from here to end times. TRY IT!

Got a sample of the carmalized capp and have to agree w/ you. It's great, delicious, and the coffee flavor I've been searching for but couldn't find. It's the only coffee vape I've ever LOVED! Besides the awesome flavor and good vapor, the juice is very light in color (almost clear), and has been very atty friendly so far. Awesome stuff, will definitely order a bigger bottle of this one!

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
I'm going to pipe in here as well.

I have tried their cafe coffee, Caramelized Cappuccino (they sent that extra and it was like they knew me!) and their Malibu Pineapple.

I have reordered all 3 Cafe Coffee being my least favorite. I can't choose between the other two.

They are now a permanent part of my juice collection. I just ordered their Kentucky Bend for hubby to try. I have never tried a cleaner juice although I just got my 1st order from KBV in and I think they're going to be right up there with VR.

Last edited:

NoFez

Jul 9, 2011
Iowa
I ordered some samples from Vermillion River last week, and would like to add a couple thoughts.

I enjoy the Hawaiian Pineapple, but as the OP mentioned, it tastes more like a pineapple candy than a piece of pineapple, if that makes sense.

When I first tried the Florida Citrus Explosion, the first thing that popped into my head was "SweeTarts!" (do they still make those?). That's meant to be a good thing.

The Raspberry is good, but a little weak on flavor. Could partially be because I've been "flavor hopping" a bit.

The Kentucky Applewood blend made my non-vaping, smoking wife take over one of my 510s.

JJWilder

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Orlando - Central FL
I ordered a sample pack from Vermillion River and enjoyed each flavor i tried. I've only been vaping for a month, analog free, and didn't know if I'd enjoy the sweet or fruity flavors, but it happens I do....at least from these guys.

Kentucky Premium - Good tobacco flavor with a hint of sweet, which I liked.
Kentucky Maplewood - My favorite. Still has that tobacco flavor with the sweet maple. I have a 30ml bottle of this now.
Minnesota Menthol - Nice strong menthol flavor. I've never been a menthol guy when it came to analogs, but i do enjoy this one.
Kentucky Cherrywood - On the fence with this one, as with some other cherry flavors I've tried. I don't think I'm a cherry guy when its comes to vaping.
Raspberry - Enjoy it much. Very light throat hit, but a nice flavor. Not an all day thing, but i like it here and there. Big hit with my smoker friends though, they love it. Hopefully they'll stop smoking and buy they're own juice :p
Blueberry - Better throat hit than raspberry with an enjoyable flavor. Again, not an all day-er for me.
Fruit Stripe Illusion - Tastes like the gum. It's a fun flavor.
Florida Citrus - Lots of citrus flavor but the lemon and lime come through stronger than the orange. It's still not sour, but almost not sweet.....sweet and sour mix. I enjoy this one too.

I'm gonna eventually try all these guys flavors, since I haven't gotten one that i can't enjoy in the right mood.

egodzilla

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2012
Slovenia
Hmm I must add my Vermillion sympathy but unfortunately I experience a bit of a sore throat with it. I even coughed up some brownish matter from my throat after a day of vaping Kentucky Cherrywood.

Not that is no critique since I really fancy this juice, but it seems I have some kind of irritating reaction to it unfortunately ...

Maybe this juices are heavily flavored? I don't even dare vape their classic blen :D

Anyone similar experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread