Vermilion River Premium E-Juice: Kentucky Vanilla Blend Review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
Hello fellow Vaporers,

I'm going to be doing a review on the Kentucky Vanilla Blend from Vermillion River.

The juice comes in very nice dark amber glass bottle with a child-resistant cap that can be replaced by the convenient 3ml dropper cap that comes with your order. When I smell the bottle I'm getting the smell of vanilla mixed with very sweet rich tobacco fresh from the barn. When I take a puff I get the flavor of top shelf vanilla pipe tobacco that's not too sweet or nutty. The vanilla is not overpowering at all, it's mixed perfect with the smooth robust tobacco flavor. There's no bad after taste at all and the throat hit is exceptional along with plumes of vapor. This e-juice can easily be an all day vape even if you don't like sweet tobacco flavors. The staff at Vermillion River obviously knows how to create top shelf masterpieces as all the other tobacco flavors are delicious as well.

Vape on!:vapor:

Optimo

Last edited:

goodtimes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2011
OKC
I just finished a sample bottle of the Kentucky Vanilla. I get a lot of vanilla and not much tobacco, but it was still pretty darn good. I did notice that a french inhale gave me a huge tobacco kick, but I couldn't really taste it otherwise. I'm really curious about the straight Kentucky Premium since the tobacco flavors I detected by french inhaling were quite good...

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
I'm really curious about the straight Kentucky Premium since the tobacco flavors I detected by french inhaling were quite good...

The regular Kentucky Blend is phenomenal, it's the base for the rest of the Kentucky Premium line. It's very rich, slightly nutty and quite sweet. But even though it has a good bit of sweetness to it, for some reason it became one of my all day vapes. It's not sweet in a cloyingly dessert-like way. It's difficult to explain. I went through my 15 ml bottle very quickly (I'm about to order some more).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread