Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Company name
VaporPro​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
8 May 2013​
How did you contact the supplier
Email​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Customer service​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
Whe you have to complain to get your order sent out...its NOT a good sign!
The old adage: You get what you Pay For is true with those websites billed as wholesale vendors I guess.

Anyway, the company is so RUDE! Its possible they have a website that doesnt work with my Browser?
I dont know. They have a slew of disclaimers, detours and special remarks for anyone using "free" email (Hotmail, Yahoo,, MSN, others)
I read it all, followed all the instructions, carefully placed my order, submitted my credit card and Voila...Nothing!
No auto email sent, No reciept, etc.
I waited a day, checked again...nothing.
another day...checked to see they'd been paid...YES THEY HAD!....now I tried to contact them!
I heartily recommend that if you cant find a B&M address, or Phone Number, think twice about doing business with that company!

I emailed them the details, after knowing they'd been paid and I'd waited 5 buisiness days! They were incrediballly rude...answering
both my email and the attempt to open a ticket number (which also didnt work)...essentially blaming me!!....they claimed I didnt offer an email
address, billing or shipping address, etc..and we both KNOW the credit card wouldve declined without that match up of addresses...
so clearly something did not work on the website between my puter/browser/and them.

SO beware...
I wont use them again. i did get the order, it was basically the right order...but it would've been money lost had I not written to them
separately. If I simply trusted the website to function correctly...it didnt.
I recommend carefully checking out who you're going to give your business to,
follow the guidelines here at ECF, and read those websites others like to use first.
Aloha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread