THE VAPORPRO has RUDE customer service if you have a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonflyVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
USA
Hello Newbies..... I just signed up. What a great site. I just want to let everyone know about my first supplier experience..... hope this doesn't happen to you.

First, I am not complaining about the Joye eGo electronic cigarette, I love it and it is the best electronic cigarette out there today. My complaint is about the rude customer service from the owner of THE VAPORPRO.
As a newbie to ecigs, I ordered a WHITE Joye eGo from THE VAPORPRO (not VaporPro it's a different distributor). With the very first use, a small drop of the ejuice got on the white part of the ecig and stained the white part. This WILL happen when filling the cartridge, no way around not dripping ejuice on stuff until you get the hang of filling. Obviously, the mfg did not take this into consideration when making the White eGo. I asked the owner to EXCHANGE the one day old White eGo for a Stainless Steel eGo due to the poor quality of the white material that stained immediately. After many email exchanges from this RUDE and definitely NOT customer service friendly owner, I gave up trying to get the item exchanged. All of my future reorders will be with another company that is customer friendly.
If you want to spend $70.00 and receive RUDE, unprofessional customer service if there is a problem, shop at THE VAPORPRO...... If you want one of the best ecigs out there today, definitely purchase the JOYE eGO but not from THE VAPORPRO...... owner will call you names and accuse you of being wrong.

faeriekari

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
El Dorado, KS
I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with one of the vendors. Most out there are not like this. We've used Cignot for our hardware and they are great. I had a battery come in that did not work. I emailed Vicki and 15 min later got a reply that she was sending a replacement with an envelope to return the bad battery. Great people. They sell eGo supplies and kits. You might check them out.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
While I don't know what was said between the owner and you, I can comment on the fact that "staining" from e-juice isn't a legit reason to have the eGo replaced as there's not anything physically wrong with it. I'm sure there's a way to get the stain off or at least lessen the severity of it.

But with that said, I'm sorry you had a bad experience with them. There are far too many great vendors out there who treat their customers like gold to shop with a rude company again and I think you'll agree.

DragonflyVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
USA
Thanks much for the supplier suggestions. I tried to explain to this rude owner that I did not intentionally spill the ejuice on the 2 day old White Joye eGo along with I did not want my money, just an exchange. His first response was "read the return policy" his second response was "these are consumables and cannot be resold" his final response "if you purchased a white dress and spilled something on it would you take it back for an exchange?" Then he called me a "bully".

I know "the customer is not always right" but I was just trying to let him know the White eGo works but the outside material is poor quality so he could notify the manufacturer. Owner could care less and I told him I would let as many people know about his rude customer service..... one customer complaint equals 1,000 lost customers..... this was marketing philosophy back before the internet Spread the word

DragonflyVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
USA
I understand your comment but the white eGo was only 2 days old. I tried everything to remove the stain, even the "Magic Eraser". This showed me the quality of the white material was very poor. I just learned the white material also chips off. I realize these ecigs do not last forever but even in 30-90 days if it picks up stains like the one I now have, this thing will definitely look a crappy mess before replacement. Yes, you are so right about finding another vendor. I just wanted to let everyone know THEVAPORPRO's customer service was extremely rude and not professional.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
While I don't know what was said between the owner and you, I can comment on the fact that "staining" from e-juice isn't a legit reason to have the eGo replaced as there's not anything physically wrong with it. I'm sure there's a way to get the stain off or at least lessen the severity of it.

But with that said, I'm sorry you had a bad experience with them. There are far too many great vendors out there who treat their customers like gold to shop with a rude company again and I think you'll agree.

+1 on all counts. The VaporPro isn't the manufacturer of the eGo. If the issue is a design flaw--defective painting process, type of paint used, lack of a protective coating over the paint, whatever--the guilty party is Joye.

That doesn't absolve the vendor from acting in a less-than-professional manner, however. For them to do so is at their own peril.

Java_Az

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Colorado
Your joking right. You are trying to get something replaced that you yourself stained. I could see it being a valid point if they were advertised as stain proof. I don't think there is a vendor out there that would have replaced the unit. The being rude part is uncalled for, I will agree with you there. They could have been nice about telling you Sorry but there is nothing we can do about it.

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!

@Xanax: I totally disagree. What if it was a white car and you spilled your coffee on the exterior paint and it actually got stained and wouldn't wash off? Just because it technically still works doesn't mean you shouldn't get a refund for something like this.

(man, something like this happened to me once: I bought a Krups coffee maker and espresso maker in one, the plastic body cracked down the middle and wires were sticking out next to the hot plate. They wouldn't take it back because it still technically worked.)

@finally: My best advice? Always make sure you are buying from an ECF approved vendor! That business owner is a dolt! Fortunately, you came to the right place to disturb his business.... the largest e-cig forum inn the world. In all honesty, that's probably why his website is named almost exactly like a more reputable vendor's that we all know here; he's probably trying to pirate some of their customers. What a cheat!

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
@Xanax: I totally disagree. What if it was a white car and you spilled your coffee on the exterior paint and it actually got stained and wouldn't wash off? Just because it technically still works doesn't mean you shouldn't get a refund for something like this.

(man, something like this happened to me once: I bought a Krups coffee maker and espresso maker in one, the plastic body cracked down the middle and wires were sticking out next to the hot plate. They wouldn't take it back because it still technically worked.)

@finally: My best advice? Always make sure you are buying from an ECF approved vendor! That business owner is a dolt! Fortunately, you came to the right place to disturb his business.... the largest e-cig forum inn the world. In all honesty, that's probably why his website is named almost exactly like a more reputable vendor's that we all know here; he's probably trying to pirate some of their customers. What a cheat!

Yes, while we all should get refunds and/or replacements for accidental stains in a perfect world, that's not how things work in the real world. The e-cig is not advertised as stain proof. Juice was acidentally spilled on the body and it stained. Like a user before me said it's not the vaporpro's fault the body stained. And your coffee machine fiasco is totally different (you SHOULD have gotten a replacement for that) because in that situation you were in real danger because of the flaw. This, however, is an aesthetic accident that the manufacturer doesn't cover, and neither does the vaporpro.

But I think the real problem here is how the OP was treated.

DragonflyVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
USA
No, I am not joking...... $60 for an item that stained immediately. Yes, it is a mfg problem and not the supplier. However, I was alerting the owner to the poor quality of the white material only to be kicked to the curb instead of thanking me for bringing a problem to his attention. A disclaimer about the white material absorbing stains should be mentioned.... then let the consumer decide. I've dripped this juice on a lot of things since vaping and the juice only stained the white on the eGo, nothing else..... so, the material is definitely not quality. What's this thing going to look like in 30 days of everyday usage? That's my main concern.

Geolog

Moved On
Sep 24, 2010
Pasadena, CA
  • Deleted by ejoker

Java_Az

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Colorado
No, I am not joking...... $60 for an item that stained immediately. Yes, it is a mfg problem and not the supplier. However, I was alerting the owner to the poor quality of the white material only to be kicked to the curb instead of thanking me for bringing a problem to his attention. A disclaimer about the white material absorbing stains should be mentioned.... then let the consumer decide. I've dripped this juice on a lot of things since vaping and the juice only stained the white on the eGo, nothing else..... so, the material is definitely not quality. What's this thing going to look like in 30 days of everyday usage? That's my main concern.

Well my best suggestion would be to write Joye Tech a email and see what they have to say about it. Really thats your only recourse left at this point. Maybe you will get them to see it your way and they will replace the item for you. It is a long shot but might be worth the time it takes to write up a email. Here is the JoyeTech site electronic cigarette,e-cigarette,Joye Technology

DragonflyVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
USA
Thanks Rosa for clarifying my post ..... Believe it or not, THE VAPORPRO "dolt" wrote in an email to me about staining not only a white car but also a white dress LOL..... THE VAPORPRO "dolt" just didn't get it at all. Dolt used white dress spill..... then went to spill on white car, hilarious. Bottom line, the Joye eGo is fabulous except for the porous material on the white one. I just learned the white one also chips.

Okay Joye Mfg, hope ur reading this..... you have a great product but you need to address the White material on the eGo.

DragonflyVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
USA
I've been called worse. If I had spilled anything else on the white eGo other than the freakin' ejuice that you have to use, then, just maybe I would have been asking for too much. Keep in mind I didn't want my money, just an exchange and heads up to the poor quality of the white material of the eGo. It's obvious you don't get it at all...... $60 for something that stains with the product you need to use it on the 2nd day of usuage? You must not be experiencing the recession and have $$'s to just throw away...... or you don't mind walking around with a stained up crappy looking ecig.

Last edited by a moderator:

Geolog

Moved On
Sep 24, 2010
Pasadena, CA
  • Deleted by ejoker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread