Status
Not open for further replies.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
First off I would like to say thank you for all the entries. We have the VaporJuntion employees and all their families in the office tonight for a New Years party enjoying some 18 year old single malt Scotch and frozen screwdrivers and we have all had a blast reading the entries.

This contest was almost a unanimous decision with entry #41

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...orite-quote-win-silver-leo-2.html#post2380392

The winner of the Silver LEO with blue crystals goes to FreakyStylie. The image was a nice addition but in no way played into our decision. The quote itself is one that most of us have never heard and was very impressive and entertaining.

Please email your contact information (name, address, email address, and phone number) to sales@vaporjunction.com. Your brand new LEO kit will ship out first thing Monday morning.

Congratulations and thanks to all for playing.

Happy New Year!

As always vape On!http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/members/46558/freakystylie.html

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
You guy's and gal's are most welcome. My backspace is really hating me about right now due to the 18 yr single malt lol. We wish each and every one of you a Happy New Year and blessings going into 2011.

Stay tuned as we have a lot more LEO kits to give away (we ordered blue crystals and are not to fond of them ;)...) lol

LEO kits will be up for sale sometime Sunday. We have been testing these units and so far are highly impressed. We got these approx. a week ago and have been using them ever since. We have yet to run a battery all the way dead in a day and the vapor production is excellent. These things vape like a freight train.

What was I saying.................................

oh well. Happy New Year to all. May your 2011 be better than ever.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Wow! Who'da thunkit? I actually found that quote a long time ago. It will be on a future tattoo. Thanks for the contest!

Hey there!! Congrats... clapping.gif Looks like it was worth the wait after all!!! banana-santa.gif

And thanks for the contest... can't wait to see who wins the next one!!

Happy New Year Everyone!! We still have a couple of hours to go out here... :party:

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
I received a very nice box in the mail today. :)

This thing is really nice. I am so thankful to VaporJunction for this contest!

First impressions:
Pictures do not do this thing justice. It is very classy looking. The weight is very nice. I tripped and almost fell inside the atomizer! :laugh: Despite pictures making it look only slightly larger than the eGo, it is far more noticeable in your hands! Not so large that it is uncomfortable, just that it gives it a very . . . "elite" feel to it.

I have only puffed on this a little, but it seems to be about what others have said. I actually find the vapor to be cool, but very nice. Good volume. This atty design is really interesting, as it combines the effect of the eGo cone, and . . . well, I'll do a more complete write-up later. I do have a feeling that I will be dripping due to what others have said about feeding this monstrous atty. The battery is sealed unlike other reports. I have not charged it, but I have been using it for about an hour out of the box.

I'll leave it there and do a more complete assessment later. Again, thank you so much for this opportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread