• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaporescence Visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seantex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Texas
I went to Vaporescence today in Denton and it was awesome. Very nice store and the people are very nce and helpful as well. Prices were good and that new cartomizer tank they sell is awesome! I think I have found a new go to to replace my CE2 tank. No leaks and the flavor is great. I spent about 80 bucks there and left with a new tank, 5 carts plus one in the tank and two 30 ml bottles of juice. Not bad at all. I got Caramel and Caramel Cheesecake and they are both very very good. They changes the strength to 24 for me and it still tastes perfect. I will definately be going there again! If you are close to them or even if you arent it is well worth the drive. Thanks Vaporescence! :vapor:

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
I'm new to all this, and was pretty confused. Then I found out about the Vaporescence store in Richardson, right up the road from me.

Vaporizers and fluid and related stuff is all they sell. They hooked me up, and it came out cheaper than my previous "shopping list" I'd made up online, plus it was a bit more "custom". (I wanted the eGo with 1000 batteries instead of 650's, and they just pieced a kit together.)

Thumbs up.

Visit online at Vaporescence - eCigarettes, Accessories, US Made eLiquids

Last edited:

Fuginazole

VAPOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2010
DALLAS
Yeah, I have been to both locations, Denton first an I liked it but it is SOOOOOOO small compaired to the Richardson store... In Richardson they will make you e liquid while you wait... Its always fresh and the guys there/ well at both places know thier stuff.... Its really nice to have a Store so close especially if you run out or get really low on supplies .... If you live in the DFW area, IMO, you should check out these locations.. It nice to be able to sample the juice free before you buy!!!

JBTX1

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Texas
I wish I could make it someday - it's just so not anywhere near where I am during their business hours.

I talked to the owner today and he told me that the new Vaporescence store location will be 2901 Fair Drive, Ste 130 in Ft Worth. Right off of Western Center Blvd on the west side of 35W. I think they will be open in about 1 week but he said it will take a few weeks to get all stocked up with everything. I looked it up on google maps and it is very easy to get to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread